User avatar

sdshaw08

  • Other Poetry Re: Push-Up

    Oh, it was about popcycles!

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Push-Up

    That is because it is a Cinquain poem. Duh! It makes since to me!

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Push-Up

    Cycles Rainbow, fruity, Cooling, calming, freezing, Bringing memories flooding here, Summer

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Imperfect World

    I really enjoyed reading this poem. I liked the part that you talked about dreaming about making a change yet, never getting around to doing so. I have a saying. ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: "Dealing"

    Let me just say something to you. Everyone needs to vent sometime, would you rather her vent by cutting or writing poetry about how she feels? I would go with ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: i love you.

    I can totally relate to the way the young boy felt in this poem. I was abused by my mother until I finally was able to get away. It is ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Daggers of Salt

    Wow, I really enjoyed reading this poem. I love how you used the symbolism for the salt. Everyone knows that salt dries up snails and burns when it is poured ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: "Ray of Sunshine"

    You rise up everyday. Sometimes you are covered by a dark, dreary cloud, others, you just shine. At night, when I am alone with the moon, darkness and pain are ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: "Faceblock"

    [pre]No privacy! No freedom! You can't change anything! Constantly watched! You can start way to much drama during lunch! People search through your writing, pictures, and friends! Chance of being ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: "Antidepressant"

    [pre]Sometimes I sit and wonder how my life could be so depressing then you came along... I have no reason to be upset, you make me smile with all you ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Are You Alone In This World?

    I liked everything about this poem. I could tell it came from your heart and that is the best way to write anything.

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Dreams

    Um... I'll go easy on you cause you're new. Well...? So short and pointless, no offence. There is a lot of potential and you are not using it. Just keep ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: "Degrating"

    [pre]You disgust me. You're filthy. Covered with my blood. Scratching me against your blades. Slowly degrading me. My skin is raw and fiery. I hate what you do to me. ...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Dreams

    Personally, I find this poem to be one of the best haikus I have read in a while.

    Nov 6, 2007


Stories don't end because you stopped paying attention.
— SJ Whitby