-
Re: Push-Up
Oh, it was about popcycles!
Dec 18, 2007 -
Re: Push-Up
That is because it is a Cinquain poem. Duh! It makes since to me!
Dec 18, 2007 -
Re: Push-Up
Cycles Rainbow, fruity, Cooling, calming, freezing, Bringing memories flooding here, Summer
Dec 18, 2007 -
Re: Imperfect World
I really enjoyed reading this poem. I liked the part that you talked about dreaming about making a change yet, never getting around to doing so. I have a saying. ...
Dec 12, 2007 -
Re: "Dealing"
Let me just say something to you. Everyone needs to vent sometime, would you rather her vent by cutting or writing poetry about how she feels? I would go with ...
Dec 12, 2007 -
Re: i love you.
I can totally relate to the way the young boy felt in this poem. I was abused by my mother until I finally was able to get away. It is ...
Nov 13, 2007 -
Re: Daggers of Salt
Wow, I really enjoyed reading this poem. I love how you used the symbolism for the salt. Everyone knows that salt dries up snails and burns when it is poured ...
Nov 10, 2007 -
Re: "Ray of Sunshine"
You rise up everyday. Sometimes you are covered by a dark, dreary cloud, others, you just shine. At night, when I am alone with the moon, darkness and pain are ...
Nov 10, 2007 -
Re: "Faceblock"
[pre]No privacy! No freedom! You can't change anything! Constantly watched! You can start way to much drama during lunch! People search through your writing, pictures, and friends! Chance of being ...
Nov 10, 2007 -
Re: "Antidepressant"
[pre]Sometimes I sit and wonder how my life could be so depressing then you came along... I have no reason to be upset, you make me smile with all you ...
Nov 10, 2007 -
Re: Are You Alone In This World?
I liked everything about this poem. I could tell it came from your heart and that is the best way to write anything.
Nov 10, 2007 -
Re: Dreams
Um... I'll go easy on you cause you're new. Well...? So short and pointless, no offence. There is a lot of potential and you are not using it. Just keep ...
Nov 9, 2007 -
Re: "Degrating"
[pre]You disgust me. You're filthy. Covered with my blood. Scratching me against your blades. Slowly degrading me. My skin is raw and fiery. I hate what you do to me. ...
Nov 8, 2007 -
Re: Dreams
Personally, I find this poem to be one of the best haikus I have read in a while.
Nov 6, 2007
