Random avatar

sday1607

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Costello Music Ch. 1 (temporary title; rewritten)

    Haha I love your use of the Fratellis :P. Really drew me into it, but I couldn't remember where Stevie came into it (Chelsea Dagger, Vince The Loveable Stoner); however, ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Looking for a good book?

    Ok, some brilliant crime books are: - 'Along Came A Spider'- James Patterson - 'Want To Play?'- PJ Tracy - 'Severed'- Simon Kernick - 'Kiss The Girls'- James Patterson ~Sday

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter One

    At last, I read it! :P One word: wow. To be honest, that was the only word which I could use to sum it up. I don't tend to remain ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The insanity of Hathland.

    I don't know what possessed you to make such a story, but it was executed pretty damn well ;P. It reminded me a little of Holden in 'Catcher In The ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Imperfection

    Alright xbrokenxstar, I love how personal the poem feels when you read it, and it obviously means an awful lot to you (especially in adolescent years of identity and whatnot). ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: About something

    Alright Demeter, Loved it, its flow and rhythm is perfectly layered, and it reveals enough without being patronising to the reader. My favourite part was : 'Tell me about the ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A little story about Global Warming.

    A little story about global warming An old Bing Crosby record warbles in the heavy air, the sweaty Christmassy lyrics hanging and oozing like treacle hanging off of a spoon. ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Egad! I'm new!

    Aaaaaiiiiiitteeee Yarmin, I'm Sday, pleasure's all mine :P I've been a member for all of 4 (?) days, and already I feel semi-integrated into the website, checking posts every 10 ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: List of taboo writing words

    After reading 'A Woman Of No Importance', I hate the word 'very'. Although, 'logorrhoea' is the best word to ever exist in language :P

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi all

    A friend told me about this website, and whilst I originally joined with the intention of getting my stuff out there, I now see that building up relationships with fellow ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The darkness of living

    Thanks for the comments, I think I'm gonna take the 'white as black' out- it IS ambiguous. Also, I'm unsure of whether to develop it and make it into a ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Had a Dog

    I loved the poem. Feminist, yet optimistic as well. Reminds me a little of Carol Ann Duffy in 'The World's Wife', and thats not a bad thing. I loved the ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The darkness of living

    The darkness of living Boy, I’m dark. Black as night, light trapped by the clouds. I’m in a cave. No, not a metaphorical cave, like the shit-arsed psychologists wanted me ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A pool of summer

    I love reading short poems, that whilst are straight to the point use imagery and ideas. That's whats happening here. I love the personification of the trees and their awakening ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Place Called Home

    I sounds a little like Martin Luther King's 'I have a dream' speech, but not in a bad way. A more, developed, structured way. I like the line breaks and ...

    Jun 2, 2008


Change isn't inherently good, but you can't stop it, so let's just enjoy the ride. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— TheSilverFox