Random avatar

sday1607

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cinderella Was a Swindler

    Firstly, Sapphire, awesome retelling of a fairy tale- love the other perspective and how you challenge the traditional tale. Executed really well too! I especially liked the description and imagery ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Splitting my reflection

    Any critiques are much appreciated :), and will try to be returned.

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Despair.

    Ok....the main critique is gonna be about the structure (the content is good but undermined by the uneven line length and forced rhyme). Is it all one stanza? I would ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Splitting my reflection

    Chapter One: Step one: ‘A metaphor is like a simile’ ~ Author Unknown. Boom. I love a story that grips you, from the very first word. An explosion of ideas ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An Eighth of an Inch

    Wow, I have to say, that was pretty impressive, I'd be pretty happy with that... :P It's relevant to modern day, a dystopia similar to the style of '1984' and ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My puddle

    My puddle I often think I see life through a puddle: distorted, larger than life, fragile. The slightest disruption breaks it, obscuring pools of spreading water leak into my vision. ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: One by one

    Hey black star, I didn't really understand the context too brilliantly - was it from a group of poems? Or was it something symbolic I missed? (probably the latter) :P ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Just a little to the left

    Wow, thats really good - I don't really like critiquing lyrics without any music to accompany them, but I can really tell that it is gonna be something pretty special. ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Angel's decent

    Its really nice, its really good how it's quite short but filled with imagery and meaning. The only nitpicking is the capitalisation of some words, but like yours with mine, ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Death Defining (chapters 1 to 4)

    One - Mitch Guayaquil Airport, Ecuador 4 months later Mitchell Thermann was hit by a blast of hot air as he exited the aircraft. The dense, humid air clung to ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: That Lucifer Girl

    I took into account what you guys said (thanks for the advice by the way) and I got rid of the cliches and tried to make the poem run a ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: That Lucifer Girl

    That Lucifer Girl With a heavy heart I regret to inform you... Your eyes don’t sparkle like a star, glistening in a night sky. Your smile doesn’t light up a ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Two

    I'm making my way through it gradually :P It seems Esme has said just about EVERYTHING, :P, so I'm not left with a lot to write... The only thing is ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Empty Space

    I think it's a great poem, and I',m really struggling to find something to critique :P. I love : 'Is now a lifetime of memories Stitched together with adventure and ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Death Defining

    Any ideas on improvements? PROLOGUE June 2002- Somewhere in the Western Amazon Bubbles cascaded to the surface of the pool as Nicolai struggled against the strong hand pushing him under. ...

    Jun 8, 2008


HONK
— The Golden Goose