User avatar

scribblingquill

  • Official Polls Re: What Are You Writing Now?

    I am actually writing a grocery list, but grocery lists are so fun! There's a kind of poetry to them... Tofu, tiger bread, soy, miso, sweet peppers, shitake mushrooms....yum. Apart ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Mr. Darcy or Mr. Cullen?

    D: colin firth... ...ew? i liked the other one better. but yes books wise darcy. YES darcy is amazingly rich and good looking and generous, but its balanced by him ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: I think it's finally time I asked...

    we do?!

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Choose.

    mayo.

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite movie quote.

    From eragon: "You fight like a goat!" "there is no secret ingrendident. its just you."- kung Fu Panda Oh and while we're talking about the lion king i can't believe ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Defense or Defence?

    Isn't it something like the noun is defence and the verb but defend is the verb. Hmm. I don't know...

    Jul 4, 2008


constant state of confuzzle
— Quillfeather