User avatar

scribblingquill

  • Other Re: The Meaning of Life

    This is exactly my views on life myself. The point of life is, to live. Its so blindingly obvious.

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Sytem

    The machine image is very cool, I'd love to see you expand on it. This has potential, but is rather brief and so far, shallow. Remember a poem is an ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Evergreen [revised]

    I think I am a little in love with you

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: I think it's finally time I asked...

    we do?!

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: About something

    This is a really lovely poem Imagery is great, and the theme is very interesting this is the kind you can curl up in

    Jan 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Coins

    wow you're 13? potential potential potential I think this has capacity to be something really interesting, but if you don't like it, don't write it. Working on things you don't ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Choose.

    mayo.

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Breaking Dawn Parody

    hahaha ha ha omg haha ...wow this comment makes me sound so intelligent. still. this is awesome.

    Jan 4, 2009
  • General Articles Re: New

    New year was NOT what I expected it to be >_> I got rather drunk at Stu’s and was having a pretty good time until I saw it was eleven ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Dance moves

    Haha pre-teenage girl review. I like your writing. Its nice and...poetic in a REAL way you know? Reminds me of nick hornby quite a lot. You ever read high fidelity? ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Creep

    [ at a friends birthday "party", basically just the gang hanging out by the basketball hoop] I was sitting against the lamppost and Xander sits down next to me. We ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Another poem!

    i think "stuck up fags" is a bit harsh to be honest. theres no need for people to start name calling.

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Other Re: Chocolate and Cigarettes

    wow awesomeness the voice is so clear, its brilliant

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Other Re: Timeline

    :D thank you for all the points! I typed this really quick, but i didn't notice there were QUITE so many typos and mistakes. yeah it comes out a lot ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love You Forever

    you should try and base things on real feelings. your poem will never be as good as someones who truly feels like this about a person, so try and write ...

    Nov 23, 2008


These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah