User avatar

scribblingquill

  • Other Poetry Re: Another poem!

    hey don't be annoyed about critiques on here. really no one means it in a bad way, even the most amazing poems people aren't afraid to say things they didn't ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • General Articles Re: The Treefort

    hmm I'm not sure what this is, and i guess its not really my usual thing, however i do like the whole child-hierarchy thing you got going on. And your ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Matt

    yeah i was kinda like "matt bellamy goes on here??!!??!!" lol, but now all is clear ^_^ Muse= favourite band evers. :D and try being called rachael...¬_¬ I hear my ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Like Stars

    thank you =3 just a question though, what do you think orange fairies are? I wonder if anyone gets it right... and yes I'm the narrator, this is sort of...autobiographical? ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Seat Belts and Cigarettes

    how come there are no comments?! I fucking love this. its so... "“My work is done here,” I said to myself. I’m good at my job." "I’m drunk right now. ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Perfect Season

    haha nice end, i like it (y)

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sometimes I

    some of the lines are pretty cool, but I'd say if you're new to poetry don't box yourself in with strict rhym schemes. Sometimes it seems like you're only saying ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Like Stars

    "Now here," i said Like this My breath didn't echo in the dark, not lonely We were cold, but full and real and tangible And happy. You don't always make ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Remember the time? --Revised

    I love this. i think the start is better than the end, I love the booms, the colours and the bit about "my heart jumping to get to you". Thats ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Enough Already

    :L I like it a lot, but i don't think it really suits the form of a poem.

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Twilight

    it sounds cool so far, but i can't tell of course until i hear it. I'd be really intrigued to hear this song actually. everyone should check out a song ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Leviathan

    Changing My house, my family, shrunk to pinheads Voices muted, crackes through plastic holes Thunder reduced to whispers. How I had grown. I tried to shrink back, Remembering being tiny, ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Anatomy

    I definitely like the end two stanzas, they sealed it for me after i was unsure at the beginning. can I ask, is the last line a quote? or did ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Paper On Snow.

    this is really cool the image is great. I know we're not meant to know whats on the paper, and thats part of the mystery and all that, but I ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Girl Without Hands: A Retelling

    hey I just started and then scanned through after I noticed you use the MC's name way too much. Its Joseph did this, then Joseph did that... and its just ...

    Aug 29, 2008


The strongest people are not those who show their true strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
— Unknown