User avatar

screamandshout

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: extract, from new story x

    You misspelled father and insted wrote farther. No big deal i do that stuff all the time. you also need to indent on the new paragrahphs. And you start a ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: you know those little grates?

    Not something i would normally read but its good. The main thing that bothered me is the 19th line. and the fall ain’t enough to kill me, but the word ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hurt in the Shadows

    This is good. I write a lot of poems but I couldn't ryhme evey other line and have it actully make sence. the only thing about it is in the ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: What does it mean?

    Ok whenever i pot a new peice it alwayse says "remember if you don't review you wont get reveiws" or something of that nature. well how does that work? Do ...

    May 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Wounded chapter four

    My room is right over the back porch, which has an open roof. I pull back the curtains and James is sitting on the awning. I open the window having ...

    May 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Wounded chapter three

    “I-I-I was just heading home,” I managed to stutter as I jump to my feet. He shook his head. “You shouldn’t be out in the dark by yourself let me ...

    May 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Wounded chapter two

    I decide it’s a better idea just to wait till the bell rings than to go to class late. I go back to the bathroom and listen to my Ipod. ...

    May 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Wounded chapter one

    Looking down on all that I’ve ever known made me realize a lot of things. For one you never really know someone unless you are them. Well I guess you’d ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Loves Me Not

    wow! this was absulutly amazing

    May 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A Girl

    this is nice

    May 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Spilling Out

    i love it

    May 5, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Tom's Wonderful Pockets (Tom Sawyer Parody)

    honestly i cant figure out where he's getting all this stuff and becky if awfully whiny

    May 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I need you

    I really like this poem. Its good but then agian it could just be that i can relate.

    May 4, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Second Chances

    this is extremally good. from what i can see from this you should really keep writing. plz read my story, Wounded, and review. You wont be dissipointed.

    May 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lizzie Munti's Boring Trip To Renmark

    I like it keep writing.

    May 4, 2010


In a world too often governed by corruption and arrogance, it can be difficult to stay true to one's literary and philosophical principles.
— Lemony Snicket