User avatar

screamandshout

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Wounded chapter eight

    With my hands tucked in the pocket of my hoodie I walked the block to my house, trying to figure out whether or not I was dreaming. Mom isn’t home ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: 1 wish

    I wrote this 2 years ago, and I just found it. Just one wish, is all I want. Just a chance, to be all I'm not. The wish to live ...

    May 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: wounded chapter 7

    I sat up with a jolt. Thunder booms in the distance and flashes of light poured through the window. I glance over at my alarm clock, four twenty-three. I lay ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Don't remind me(previously titled idek)

    Don’t remind me that I love him. Let’s keep that between you and me. But if you ever see him, Ask him, does he see? We had a great thing ...

    May 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Wounded chapter six

    “Need some help?” I offer. “That worthless piece ’o crap excuse of a dad of yours! Who the hell does he think he is telling us he’s coming with basically ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: What I Now Am

    For a two minute poem this is great. I'm not gonna give a thero reveiw but I did notice in stanza four you forgot to capitilize "all"

    May 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Don't remind me!

    Don’t remind me that I love him. Let’s keep that between you and me. But if you ever see him, Ask him, does he see? We had a great thing ...

    May 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Wounded chapter five

    After James left I had to find a way back up to the window, my stupid sister locked the door. It took twenty minutes, some trashcans, and a few bruises ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My place.

    I'm finally alone at last. It's taken me all day, to get to the spot where I belong, the place I long to stay. The water ripples perfectly. The turtle ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: jealousy

    this poem is nice but not overly amazing. It was a little hard to follow with all the words running together. I think you should consider putting it in stanzas.

    May 10, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Carbonation and Katies

    i love this i was just going to skim it at first and i read all of it.

    May 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: where I belong

    I'm finally alone at last. It's taken me all day, to get to the spot where I belong, the place I long to stay. The water ripples perfectly. The turtle ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Tomb Raider Underworld

    Wow this picture is perfect. You were right about the lips being a bit off but other than that this is perfect.

    May 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Where I long to be

    I wrote this while i sat at my favirote place, the foot of an oak tree beside the pond. I havent really edited it much but I like it anyways. ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: My oak tree

    I wrote this while i sat at my favirote place, the foot of an oak tree beside the pond. I havent really edited it much but i like it anyways. ...

    May 7, 2010


"Cowards die many times before their deaths; but the valiant will never taste of death but once."
— Julius Caesar