User avatar

screamandshout

  • Other Poetry Re: Your Soft Blue Eyes

    This was really sad, but in a good way. I liked the ending since I really diddn't see it coming. As it was said earlier, there were a couple of ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Howl of an Angel

    I really like this and don't have any complaints. No spelling errors that I caught, and punctuation looks right. I really agree with ziggiefred, the "Howl" part kinda threw me ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews HERE! Desperate to review!!:D

    It's a poem I wrote the other day and I'd appreceate it if you'd take a look at it.

    Jun 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews!

    It's a personal poem i wrote the other day and I'd like dome input. Please and thank you :D

    Jun 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Your request makes me so happy!

    It's a poem but I'd really appreciate it if you'd check it out

    Jun 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    It's dramatic poetry so please check it out.

    Jun 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review!!

    It's a poem, so take a look.

    Jun 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Poetry critiques anyone? [accepting]

    please and thank you

    Jun 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Resistance Is Futile!!

    please reveiw this for me. :D

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Breath me in

    First off welcome to YWS, and thanks for your imput on my poem. As other people said, a lot of spelling mistakes. If you wanted to help this a lot, ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Please Mommy

    I see you Mommy. You sit alone on your bed. I see you cry. You regret so much. But why? Wasn’t I good Mommy? I tried to be. I love ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My baby Kronus

    This was something I needed to do. I felt like I should share it. I knew he’d gone before I awoke. So I just went back to sleep. I never ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: 3rd times the charm

    I don't care if it sounds like I want ppl to feel sorry for me, cause i don't. Poetry is about self expression, not trying to please ppl. Kill me ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: in the shadows

    Sitting in the darkness I write this as I think That if I never met you Would in these tears I sink? If I never told you The words I ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dearest Haven

    Dearest Haven, What more can I say to you, with this my dieing breath? You brought meaning to a hopeless soul. You saved my life from a prison of endless ...

    May 29, 2010


Irresponsibly-conceived assignments don't deserve responsibly-executed complies.
— Persistence