-
Re: Need A Review? (Updated)
Would you mind taking a look at this short story for me? Please and thank you.
Jul 7, 2010 -
Re: free reviews all around
Would you take a look at this for me? Please and thank you.
Jul 7, 2010 -
Re: Zan-tastic Free Reviews (Open!)
Hey would you mind reading one of my short stories? Please and thank you.
Jul 7, 2010 -
Re: I'll Never Understand
I was sitting on the floor of our living room, playing with my barbies. With Emily sitting on her lap, Momma was reading us a story, the one about the ...
Jul 7, 2010 -
Re: Reviews by an Aspiring Master (Closed)
dramatic poetry. Please and thank you.
Jul 5, 2010 -
Re: Words are death
I've always been limited, by words I cannot say. I've always been afraid for you, to think of me a certain way. I usually just listened, to what was on ...
Jul 4, 2010 -
Re: A dream for you.
I sit here in the corner, pen and pad in hand. As I wait to be inspired, my mind goes straight to you. You're not someone I know, and I ...
Jun 28, 2010 -
Re: Choices
Walking down a darkened street, I find the place where two roads meet. To the left is bright and cheery. To the right, dark and dreary. Frozen in time, I ...
Jun 28, 2010 -
Re: I need.
Ok I really love this poem, but there are a few things you should work on. The first thing I noticed is that you used the word "so" twice in ...
Jun 24, 2010 -
Re: You Know You Want Some [re-opened]
Hey would you take a look at this poem I wrote? Please and thank you.
Jun 21, 2010 -
Re: Reviews back in action!
Hey would you take a look at this poem? Please and thank you.
Jun 21, 2010 -
Re: Apple's Fantastic Review Emporium [Open]
Could you take a look at this poem? Please and thank you.
Jun 21, 2010 -
Re: The Critique Boutique
Hey could you take a look at this poem for me? Please and thank you.
Jun 21, 2010 -
Re: Reviews from a Marine (Re-opened)
Hey could you take a look at this please?
Jun 21, 2010 -
Re: Critiques Anyone? (Closed until contest critiques are done)
Hey would you take a look at this for me?
Jun 21, 2010
