User avatar

screamandshout

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wrote this when one of my best friends' dad died in the war

    I think that it's really nice that you wrote this for your friend, and I love the poem. I agree with Ladypurple, the imagery was great. I hope to see ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Just a little bit meticulous...

    I would really appreciate if you'd review my short story. Please and thank you.

    Aug 10, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Welcome to the Reviewing Machine [OPEN]

    It's a general fiction short story that i would love to have reviewed. Please and thank you

    Aug 10, 2010
  • Research Re: Divorces effects on children

    Ok this is something that's been on my mind lately. I've been thinking about writing a short story about a 14 year old girl, whose parents are going through a ...

    Aug 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The last day

    She sits in her seat, unable to refrain from gazing over at his empty desk. She can’t focus on the teacher’s lesson. She doesn’t hear the whispers, which suck all ...

    Aug 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Daddy

    Wow! This is definatly on of the best things I've read in a while. I thought you captured a small child's point of view perfectly, but for most of the ...

    Aug 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Call Unanswerd

    She hides her petty face, and covers up the pain. Her straightened curls disguise, The hurt she feels inside. She smiles to her friends, and laughs at all his jokes. ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Questions of a Shatterd Soul

    Does it always cross their mind, when they make their own end? Does that person always seem the kind, who would take it into their hands? Is it the phrases ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I'll Never Understand(edited)

    I was sitting on the floor of our living room, playing with my Barbie dolls. Momma sat with Emily on her lap, reading us the story about the caterpillar that ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Crank!!!!! Ellen Hopkins =)

    There is a new book, that I don't think is out yet, but is about her son, Hunter if I remember right. In some copies of Glass there is a ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dearest Haven(edited)

    Dearest Haven, What more can I say to you, with this my dieing breath? You brought meaning to a hopeless soul. You saved my life from a prison of endless ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Crank!!!!! Ellen Hopkins =)

    You going to love this book more than life itself I guarantee. The second your done with it I know you'll want to go the store right then to pick ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'm only gonna break break your heart (accepting!)

    Would you mind having a look at this short story for me? Please and thank you.

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Unspeakable

    I've always been limited, by words I cannot say. I've always been afraid for you, to think of me a certain way. I usually just listened, to what was on ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Why Do We Hate Pit Bulls?

    I really don't have anything to say review wise, but I completely agree with you. I really love Pit bulls and if my parents would let me, I would have ...

    Jul 7, 2010


What praise is more valuable than the praise of an intelligent servant?
— Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice