User avatar

screamandshout

  • WRFF Archive Re: Desperately Seeking... YOU!

    Hey would you mind reveiwing this for me? Please and thank you.

    Oct 7, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Careful With That Axe, Eugene

    Hey would you mind reveiwing this for me? Please and thank you.

    Oct 7, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Bring on the stories, I'm ready!

    Hey would you mind reveiwing this for me? Please and thank you.

    Oct 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jinxx

    This is something I've been working on lately, but I'm not sure if I will continue it. And I just wanted to point out that the font color signifies a ...

    Oct 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jinxx (working title)

    This is something I've been working on lately, but I'm not sure if I will continue it. Should I continue the story, or move onto something else? I ran through ...

    Oct 6, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Starving Poet Needs to Review!

    Would you mind reveiwing my poem please, and like if it's any good?

    Sep 5, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Hungry Poet!! Will do reviews!! <3

    Would you reveiw my poem please, and like if it's any good?

    Sep 5, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Specifically Pepperoni Pizza (closed)

    Would you mind reviewing my poem, and like if it's any good?

    Sep 5, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Come & Get 'Em! (Closed)

    Would you mind reviewing my poem? Please and thank you.

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Army (BVB)

    Chose your target, and load the gun. United we’ll stand, and beaten by none. Against the world, the army will stand. So keep the knifes at your side, and the ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Never let music die

    I try to focus on the music, I try to drown them out. I let the melody take me away, Let the lyrics distract me from the fighting. I close ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: When the world finally goes silent

    I loved this poem, and what's awesome is I was listening to a song by Never Shout Never, called the day that music died, which really helped me get into ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: what do you listen to while writing?

    Never Shout Never inspires me, so that's the main thing I listen to. But, if I'm in a bad mood, Eminem all the way.

    Aug 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: I like pokemon

    All my friends think i'm insane, but I LOVE Pokemon! My first video game ever was fire red. I beat it when I was 7-8, my Charizard was at level ...

    Aug 14, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Working on Reviewer II, please help me....

    Will you take a look at this for me? Please and thank you.

    Aug 14, 2010


Find wonder in the everyday, find everyday language to articulate it.
— Maurice Manning