User avatar

screamandshout

  • Art & Photography Re: Angelic Heart

    i loves it

    May 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Morning Dew

    love'em

    May 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Some pics :)

    these are great i like the last one best since thats a hard shot to get unless your dog is extremlly trained lol

    May 3, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Kill Me Slowly

    i dont agree with the ppl who say you used kill me slowly to much poems arnt as structured as stories and are completly for expression. and about ending it ...

    May 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Finale- A Short Story of Pain, Suicide and Grief

    i really like it because of the emotion but at first i couldnt really tell if it was a guy or a girl and the way its really straight forward ...

    May 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Thief: Chapter One *Needs help & I hate the title!!*

    you should really write more and i agree with the other guy the tourest part was to cleche

    May 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: wounded (please comment)

    I couldn’t tell you when it happened. Maybe it was when my parents decided they where going to “take a little break”. Maybe it was when my sister, Claire, started ...

    May 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: wounded (please comment) this will be countinuing

    I couldn’t tell you when it happened. Maybe it was when my parents decided they where going to “take a little break”. Maybe it was when my sister, Claire, started ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: wounded part 2 (plz comment)

    I decide it’s a better idea just to wait till the bell rings than to go to class late. I go back to the bathroom and listen to my Ipod. ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: wounded part 1 (plz comment

    yes this will be continuing

    Feb 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Suicide, When All Goes Wrong.

    i liked it the end just leaves you begging for more

    Feb 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: wounded part 1 (plz comment

    I couldn’t tell you when it happened. Maybe it was when my parents decided they where going to “take a little break”. Maybe it was when my sister, Claire, started ...

    Feb 23, 2010


'They are afraid of nothing,' I grumbled, watching their approach through the window. 'Together, they would brave Satan and all his legions.'
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights