User avatar

screamandshout

  • WRFF Archive Re: Rosey's reviews

    Would you review my poem for me? Please and thank you!

    May 9, 2013
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews From a Powerpuff Girl

    Would you review my poem? Please and thank you.

    May 9, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Sheeeeep!

    Aww, thier so cute. Great photos, the only I didn't love is the first one, just because sheep are already colorless enough, but either way, awesome job.

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: You died, tonight.

    Haha I love it, definatly what I think every time the internet stops working.

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Of differences: of what we want and what we are.

    I agree with TmB317 about the meaning. Overall I love the poem, the emotion of it drew me in, and I couldn't stop reading until I got to the end. ...

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Persephone's Daughter

    I loved this. It really flowed in the way Greek myths do, I almost forgot it wasn't actully part of Greek mythology. Keep up the good work.

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Suicidal Moon

    Wow! This is one of the most powerfull things I've ever read. It's got so much emotion without being whiny. Great job.

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To YWS (Happy Sixth Birthday)

    Absolutly love it. *clicks like button*

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Skysea

    Well obviously it's way to short for me to do a real reveiw, but either way, I like it. A couple commas would be nice, but they're not really needed ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Well, I'm back

    I hadn't written anything for the longest time out of discourgement, but I'm back and I hope to stay. I’ve been gone for awhile. I didn’t plan to come back. ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My life according to school

    I really like this, even though it's clearly a rough draft. But it's not overly sugarcoated, and straight to the point. I think you should put this into paragraphs because ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Your* Poem's Title is Probably In This One

    Even though it didn't make total sense, it's definatly a good poem and a great idea.

    Nov 16, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Iceprincess's Royal Reviews :D [Currently accepting!]

    Hey would you mind reveiwing this for me? Please and thank you.

    Oct 7, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: For anyone who just wants a review!

    Hey would you mind reveiwing this for me? Please and thank you.

    Oct 7, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: wHo wAnTs ReViEwS?!?

    Hey would you mind reveiwing this for me? Please and thank you.

    Oct 7, 2010


Life’s disappointments are harder to take if you don’t know any swear words.
— Bill Watterson