User avatar

scrambled_pages

  • Writing Activities Re: Ultra-short Fiction

    The ring clanged lightly as it passed from drain to pipe. I stared blankly after the promise that had been lost to the murky depths. Was it a sign that ...

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mother Mary

    I really loved this poem, though I do agree that the line ["You're good people, girl."] is out of place, it is unexplained. One of the few sugestions that I ...

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: First Post

    Really enjoyed it, I think that what you're saying is all too true, your rythim was, IMO, pretty flawless. I like that you use vocabulary to keep it moving rather ...

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Blood and Chocolate

    I read Blood and Chocolate years ago and thought that it was really good, though I revisited it last summer and was disapointed. I still think that the book is ...

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Conked Out

    Hmmm... I'm starting to see it now. guess I misunderstood, anyways I still really like the poem, way better than I myself could ever do... poetry is not my forte ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What's your strongest element?

    Yeah! I'm the hundreth person to take this pole! All the percentages match up with the number of people who chose it! I know, its not really that exciting... I ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled- Chapter 1

    Hiya, me again this is the continuation of the prologue you posted, right? I really liked this and have little to critique except that you said; "The opposing cavalry killed ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Conked Out

    I liked this but one thing did catch my eye and it kind of ruined the rest of it for me: you said [this enthusiasm] in the third line, What ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: whatever

    I really liked this, really original. This isn't so much a critique to help you develope as a writer as it is me just telling you that I like it. ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Perspective of the Slow Moving

    I wobbled forwards over the pebbled turf of the riverbed. Fear clutched my heart as the red fur flashed before me. In an instant I withdrew into my carapace, in ...

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitiled- Prolouge

    I thought this was a very good prologue; we were introduced to the situation, the world, and who I assume will be the protagonist. The first sentence[I was indeed wrong ...

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Je suis qui?

    Hi, I love languages too; I speak french fluently as a result of 85% french elementary schooling, and am taking spanish courses, that I adore, through my high school, well ...

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just Saying Hello

    Wow! Thanks sooo... much for saying hi! My favorite genres are fantasie and historical fiction, though I'll read just about anything. I haven't been writing short fiction for very long, ...

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the zenith of the perfect peak

    Wow, I am really impressed, are you sure you're 16?lol I think that your poem is utterly fantastic and have nothing bad to say at all. I have to sign ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Red Apple

    Your symbolism goal was rather well achieved, I think. Though if you add in a few more lines it might have a bit more of a plot? Also the cadence ...

    Mar 29, 2007


Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown