User avatar

scrambled_pages

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why You Shouldn't Vote

    Al right, so I have several opinions regarding this topic. My school, more specifically the program that I'm in offers a class called Citizenship, which is essentially an entire class ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Blood and Chocolate

    The movie was awful, I saw it and felt sick it was so bad! (not that I feel strongly about it or anything *sarcasm*lol) They completely butchered the plot, the ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Crucible

    This play was great. I loved that it was a simplistic/fast read without making the plot any more simplistic, its subject matter is a little gloomy and the tone helped ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Abhorsen Trilogy

    I read all three a couple of summers ago and remember really enjoying them... though I don't really remember them. I am pretty sure that the first was my favorite ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: How do you write?

    Ok, I shall forewarn everyone that this will probably be rather long winded and I'll also probably ramble a lot... so brace yourselves, or of course you could just skip ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: 6 Word Stories

    She clung, even as he crumbled. Her knife craved bright crimson vengeance. (I posted 2... hope thats OK!) I relly like this type of thing, though it really is harder ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Ultra-short Fiction

    He sat by the dish, the faint reek of artificial fish wafted to his nose. He managed to consume some of the muck before the dreaded exclamation of “Kitty!” rang ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Running from yourself ((Whole))

    I really liked this, I found it original and a little chiling. I did understand most of the twists by the end but I feel that if you could remove ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Ultra-short Fiction

    The flock of well wishers left him no room to breath, but then he seemed not to notice. My feet carried me down hallways they travelled every day. Tear stained ...

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Music and Writing

    I almost always listen to music when I write, but I have definitly noticed that it affcts my writing, not so much the words but the emotions, because when I ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Filling in the words

    Orange sunsets Fly belatedly In the dying sky. The anxious dogs Cower in the havens. How oblivious My heart, How blind My eyes, Blue skies move fearfully. *this reminds me ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Alliterations

    Ugly umbrellas uproot urban urchin's usual utensils. Next Letter: Q -Gen

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Alliterations

    Kangaroos kick koala kindergarten kings. Kids kidnap keyboards kindly. Next Letter: M -Gen

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Alliterations

    Grotesquely gigantic gorillas gauge gaudy giraffes, grinning greatly, gratefully gurgling grapes. Next Letter: S -Gen :D

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: FOCUS!

    Really neat idea, my fingers are now itching to try it out, but I am gonna wait till tomorow because my whole familly is asleep and I have no idea ...

    Apr 7, 2007


To be absolutely certain about something, one must know everything or nothing about it.
— Olin Miller