User avatar

scrambled_pages

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Spanish Dance

    I really really liked this :D I have never been to spain (I am going next year though, with school!) and I feel like I know what to expect now ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Love of a Psycho Man

    This was good, I really got to know the protagnist which is great. The background history that you give is really effective in explaining why the character is the way ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: A strange and wonderful world...

    Well hello! and welcome of course :D Ginevra... I love the name, do you plan to post the story hear any time soon, sounds interresting. So yeah, if you have ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: (Not) My Music

    I too really liked this, the peotry was beautiful and yet it seemed effortless :wink: If you mean picked up on the musical terms that you slid in in several ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: The First Noel ( Parts 1 & 2 )

    Your style was really original and effective. I liked it a lot and am already pretty engaged with the fate of your characters. In the first paragraph there may be ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I don't know if I would personally ever have an abortion, but I do think that it is very important to provide women with that option. I know that this ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Loyalty chapter #1

    Very interresting, though I agree that it is a little short to be an entire chapter. You introduced the setting and some aspects of the protagonist but there really isn't ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla part 5

    Wow! I had to go back and read the first few parts cause I hadn't read any so far and all of it is fantastic! I would go back and ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do we really exist?

    One question that does come to mind when I ask myself whether or not I believe we exist is who is to say what "existence" is? In a sense if ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Mafia Of the Ocean (continued)

    Hello! Firstly, the change in POV was a little unsettling but it does add originality. It was a little weird though the way that we are given so much more ...

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Mafia Of the Ocean

    Me again! I am becoming rather repetitive, but again, I liked this a lot. Ok so I'll jump straight into my critique :D "Everything started out nice enough." This is ...

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Coveted

    This was really original. I liked it...a lot :D I loved how you created a format where you showed the contrast of the two situation without making it seem like ...

    Apr 25, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: September the 6th, 2001

    This was really interesting... definitly original, I really liked it :D I don't have much to say about this so far as structure goes. Therefore I will instead pick at ...

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A scene from my book: Clan blood: EDITED AND ADDED

    I liked this a lot :D There were a few things that I noticed that, structurally, could be tightened... 1)While your description at the begining is fantastic it is a ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    To me there is no question that Global Warming is happening, that we are causing it, and that it is a very real problem. Has anyone seen the movie Al ...

    Apr 17, 2007


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote