User avatar

scintillating

  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Humor Re: 1 || I Do Not Need A Boyfriend

    Thank you for the review! And no, she is not anorexic. Haha just because she doesn't eat her lunch does not make her anorexic. She just has a very little ...

    Aug 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Humor Re: 1 || I Do Not Need A Boyfriend

    Haha oh! And yes, I read a part of his "Haters Gonna Hate" and it was absolutely hilarious and true for most of the part. (But could be found as ...

    Aug 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Humor Re: 1 || I Do Not Need A Boyfriend

    Thank you so much for the review! (And for clearing up my concern) About the chapter being a bit long, it was originally two chapters, but I had combined them ...

    Aug 27, 2014


Not many will ever really understand you / That doesn't mean you aren't worth understanding
— Quillfeather