User avatar

scifyfantacywriter01

scifyfantacywriter01

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Son of the Dragon chapter 1

    Jan 29, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Hellfire chapter 3

    ok i messed up. I'm not a girl ok :P I dont know how you think. but thanks anyway. I'll just have to come up with something better.

    Jan 28, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Hellfire chapter 2

    He probably is. I just picked the one i liked that was already on the site. Sounds good. Thanks for the review.

    Jan 26, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Hellfire chapter 2

    Thanks. i thought "Stranger" was caped. I have a habit of making mistakes like that. and he he's digging his fingers straight into the wall itself. thanks. send me a ...

    Jan 25, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Utopia chapter 2

    thanks. yeah i forget to do that with my diologe.it's a habit.

    Jan 21, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Son of the Dragon chapter 1

    Hey guys. This is a new thing. I hope everyone enjoys it.

    Jan 19, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Utopia chapter 2

    this is the second chapter of my "Utopia". I'm so sorry it's taken so long for this. too busy. hope everyone enjoys it.

    Dec 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Hellfire

    Yeah there is tech. There should be a section where it talks about the Hawks and Wolves. They're machines that guard the lands between the villages. The Hawks are like ...

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Hellfire

    I understand your questions. The reason for the farming is because it's the only city left in North America. There are other villages but their also part of New York. ...

    Dec 8, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Hellfire

    Thanks. Dang. Did not expect that at first

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Hellfire

    This is my newest project. I hope everyone enjoys it. Btw. For those of you waiting for my Utopia project. Im so sorry its taking so long. Been very busy. ...

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Secrets Drowned in Blood Chapter 1 Pt.1

    This isn't really my taste for a story but it's good. The only mistake I found was when he corrects her. he says "the universe love me better." just change ...

    Sep 24, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shade- The First Immortal - chapter one

    i like this alot. but its a lil short. a few lil mistakes but that happens. i want to read more

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Fear ME; my Dear!

    this is rly good. but u gota watch what u say cause it has a SAW feel to it. just watch cause some people might take it like ur copying. ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Death comes in numbers

    this is finally the whole chapter. took a while but i finally got it. im sure theres a lot of mistakes but the more feed back the better off i ...

    Aug 16, 2011


Writing is the geometry of the soul.
— Plato