User avatar

scifyfantacywriter01

scifyfantacywriter01

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dragon Tamer - Chapter 1

    This is very cool. Kinda like Eragon and The Vampire's Assistant. There were only two things I found wrong with this. You should discribe her in the begining. Does she ...

    Sep 21, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Enchanted

    Alright. Well I'm not a big witch fan but I like this a lot. My only problem is at the begining. I didn't know who was talking, where they were, ...

    Sep 13, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: This Isn't Me--Part One

    not a big fan of this type of thing. Not the gay thing. Its just too real for me. But it was a good piece. All I could find was ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hellfire

    sorry guys. im still workin on his piece. come back later and it should be up. sorry

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Under the Ground- Ch. 1

    This is good. It reminded me of insidious. The one thing I found was at the begining. Give a bit more detail about where he was. Did they have a ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Piper

    You are definately descriptive in this. I like this a lot. the only thing i found was at the end. It said about a black wolf with blue eyes then ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Winged Chapter the First

    This is very good. I love it. the only thing I found was that u don't rly get to know what she looks like. All I found was she has ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shade- The First Immortal - chapter one

    i like this alot. but its a lil short. a few lil mistakes but that happens. i want to read more

    Aug 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fear ME; my Dear!

    this is rly good. but u gota watch what u say cause it has a SAW feel to it. just watch cause some people might take it like ur copying. ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Death comes in numbers

    this is finally the whole chapter. took a while but i finally got it. im sure theres a lot of mistakes but the more feed back the better off i ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Death comes in numbers

    yeah the first sentence thing was a typo. it's supposed to say "Jacob Rutherford, a police officer" but thanks for the other info. need as much as i can get

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Death comes in numbers

    yeah im sorry it was so short. i hit submit when i ment to hit save but whatcha gonna do. but im glad u liked what i put up :)

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Death comes in numbers

    Chapter 1 "The plague of madness" In the colony police station, Jacob Rutherford, a police officer working on several murder cases, is sitting at his desk looking at some pictures ...

    Aug 15, 2011


She conquered her demons and wore her scars like wings.
— Atticus