User avatar

scifyfantacywriter01

scifyfantacywriter01

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Hellfire

    Yeah there is tech. There should be a section where it talks about the Hawks and Wolves. They're machines that guard the lands between the villages. The Hawks are like ...

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Hellfire

    I understand your questions. The reason for the farming is because it's the only city left in North America. There are other villages but their also part of New York. ...

    Dec 8, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: My Precious, Kidnapped part 1

    Well, I don't think you should've done it in script. Theres not enough detail. We don't know how she feels when she see's her sister, what her sister looks like. ...

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Hellfire

    Thanks. Dang. Did not expect that at first

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Hellfire

    This is my newest project. I hope everyone enjoys it. Btw. For those of you waiting for my Utopia project. Im so sorry its taking so long. Been very busy. ...

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Hellfire

    Chapter 1 "The Decent" I look up at the ceiling of our apartment. The sun has just barely risen over the horizon put I can still the see the grey ...

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Broken Wings

    Ok. For a short piece this is pritty good. But not perfect, not yet. First, I'd like to know when the story takes place. Long ago, in the future, that ...

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Like a Phoenix, She Rises

    This is a cool piece. But where is this guy? Why is he trying to smash a concrete wall with is bare hands? It needs some bachground. Who is they? ...

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Short Action Scene

    Ok. This is very good. I get that it's supposed to be short, but why are they fighting? What army is Dren a part of? It needs some background. Another ...

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi. You all can call me Jamie.

    Thanks. Yeah this is one hell of a site. It took awhile for me to find it. I'm glad I did.

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Secrets Drowned in Blood Chapter 1 Pt.1

    This isn't really my taste for a story but it's good. The only mistake I found was when he corrects her. he says "the universe love me better." just change ...

    Sep 24, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi. You all can call me Jamie.

    Thanks man. I'm loving the site. I wish I had found it a long time ago. I'm a story teller. I suck at poetry. I just get my head around ...

    Sep 24, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi. You all can call me Jamie.

    Hey guys. Well first off I love this place. YWS has been the best thing I've found in a long time. If anyone wants me to take a look at ...

    Sep 22, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Utopia Chapter 1 "The dawn of a God"

    This is a story I've writen, rewriten, and everything I could possibly do to it. I think it's awsome and I hope to get lots of feed back. Part 2 ...

    Sep 21, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Valkyrie Chapter 1

    Believe it or not I could not find a single thing wrong with this. It's an awsome piece. I loved the prolog but I wanted to at least get the ...

    Sep 21, 2011


He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.
— Fredrich Nietzche (Philosopher)