Random avatar

scd250

  • Archive Re: breaking the 4th wall

    ((deleted))

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Strys

    ((I am starting.)) Christian busied away in the little lab of sorts behind the one room apartment he grudgingly rented in return for being the old lady's maintenance man. He ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: breaking the 4th wall

    AWW now I'm all alone >.< lol

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: breaking the 4th wall

    Woah. Sorry. Oh, it's okay. Just wanted to let everyone now. Sorry if that sounded harsher than intended xP.

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: breaking the 4th wall

    ((I would appreciate it if no one puppets any of mine in this thread. I promise to acknowledge you otherwise and since this is not a story driven RP there ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    I would love to join but am afraid no one will see me in the discussion I'm posting here to get an OK. Is this still open? You can consider ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: breaking the 4th wall

    ((deleted))

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Strys

    I claimed character 8, barring Baba does not let me join :). His profile is about a page back.

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Strys

    Ooh...I would LOVE to claim character eight, if that is all right with you guys. Here would be my tentative outline: Name: Christian Smith Age: 25 Occupation: laborer/stringer APPEARANCE Hair: ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: breaking the 4th wall

    ((deleted))

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: breaking the 4th wall

    First of all, NaNoWriMo had a thread like this that was AWESOME, so I decided to make one here. Okay, the 4th wall: we all know what it is. That ...

    Jul 3, 2009


Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example.
— Mark Twain