-
Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~
Jeremia--Rebel--Around 9 AM Jeremia shook his head. "I don't know," he said. It worried him. He knew Robin was right. It was only a matter of time before Jesse got ...
Jul 6, 2009 -
Re: Strys
Christian watched Angel play. It was clear he was enjoying the effect of the little black tablet. Gods knew what exactly it did, but Christian didn't particularly care to know. ...
Jul 6, 2009 -
Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~
jeremia Wolfe--Rebel--Ten minutes after Robin was supposed to be in the office Robin walked into the office, obviously perturbed, and took a heavy seat at the desk. She started slogging ...
Jul 6, 2009 -
Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~
jesse Wolfe--Rebel--Early Morning Jesse got up and stalked after her. He muttered things under his breath all the way back to the apartment. He mumbled something especially nasty under his ...
Jul 6, 2009 -
Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~
Jesse Wolfe--Rebel--He still has no idea what time it is, but it's morning and Robin doesn't look too happy... "I don't want to go home and I'm not high!" Jesse ...
Jul 5, 2009 -
Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~
Jesse snatched at the bag but Robin was too quick and he was too disoriented to catch it. He tried again and this time the baggie made contact with his ...
Jul 5, 2009 -
Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~
Jesse instantly shifted back and staggered as Robin put him down. "Nothin'," he slurred. Robin glared at him. He vaguely remembered the fact that there was something he didn't want ...
Jul 5, 2009 -
Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~
Jesse--rebel--sometime at night Jesse heard what sounded like a commotion on the other end of the alleyway and quickly darted to the end of it, then shifted so as to ...
Jul 5, 2009 -
Re: Strys
It was some hours later when Christian left to go to the market, coat covering him, enameled blue mask adjusted so he could just barely see out of the slot ...
Jul 5, 2009 -
Re: breaking the 4th wall
Jesse laughed nervously. "I er..." he said. "Well...you didn't exist in there and so I didn't think it mattered?" he said weakly, trying for an out. "There's nothing you can ...
Jul 5, 2009 -
Re: breaking the 4th wall
Jesse scowled. "I do not need a babysitter," he snapped. "Yeah, I'm sure that's why you're already dealing pot over in the superheroes thread," Scd laughed. She smiled at Robin. ...
Jul 5, 2009 -
Re: breaking the 4th wall
Third person posts ONLY, please! It confuses the crap out of me and everyone else when you write in all different points of view and you have to figure out ...
Jul 4, 2009 -
Re: breaking the 4th wall
"hey guys I know I didn't mention this before...but it would be great if we kept things to 3rd person POV. It saves me the trouble of having to figure ...
Jul 4, 2009 -
Re: Strys
((Thanks!)) The door swung open and Christian stepped out, dressed in a dirty, ragged T shirt, hands coated in grime. He held a small vial in his hands. It was ...
Jul 4, 2009 -
Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~
Jesse Wolfe--Rebel--He doesn't know what time it is, because he's high right now. Jesse made his way down the street on his skateboard, grumbling incoherently to himself. He had his ...
Jul 3, 2009
