User avatar

scasha

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there

    Hey Tusker! Welcome to YWS aka the best website to procrastinate with (I'm on here all the time)! I love this site and I hope you will too. I'm here ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Jamie

    I read it Jamie! heheh I used to be an Army brat :-) My dad was a doctor in the military because they paid for his medical school. I was ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Hey Dan! Welcome! I'm Salena, from MA, USA. If you ever need something critiqued, feel free to PM me :-) enjoy the site :-)

    May 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hey everyone! I just signed up and I was super pumped about this site! I love to write, read, sing in the shower, and swim. My favorite authors are James ...

    May 4, 2008


Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.
— Lemony Snicket