User avatar

scasha

  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Wicked (Witch and Curse) by Nancy Holder and Debbie Vigue was definitley one of the worst books I've attempted to read (I put it down after page 167). It sounds ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Cell by Stephen King?

    Hey Everyone! I just finished reading Cell by Stephen King! I was skeptical at first because I've never been one who enjoys horror books, but I was pleasantly surprised. Although ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    This is definitley always a hard question, so I'll try to list my top books at this moment in time (it'll probably change in the next few minutes). 1) The ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Recommend your favorite book

    I second the dan brown recommendation: Deception Point was my favorite book by him other than the da vinca code.

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Recommend your favorite book

    I second Artemis Fowl series and The Hobbit! Great books!

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Recommend your favorite book

    I thought of a couple of other books: Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen (my favorite austen book ever!)

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Recommend your favorite book

    Just Listen by Sara Dessen. First romance novel that I read that I didn't cringe at. It actually felt realistic, and it was beautifully written. It wove music and prose ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    This short story I wrote called My Sister's Heaven was influenced in the strangest of ways. I wanted to enter this short story contest and was having trouble coming up ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Yeah I agree with the above poster. The characters in that book were flat. I got about 20 pages in and put it back on the shelf. It was a ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Probably. I should go check to see what I can find about the author. Still, it was not worth reading.

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I second the Far from the Madding Crowd one and the Prophecy of the Stones Also (I ran around my house trying to find the worst books I have ever ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Barcode Tatoo

    I loved this book too! Did you get to read the sequel? The barcode Revolution (I think that's the name). I got my sister to read it. I love books ...

    Jun 29, 2008


I just want to be the side character in a book that basically steals the whole series.
— avianwings47