User avatar

scasha

  • Lounge, The Re: Seventeen Magazine

    Hi Everyone! So I've entered in the Seventeen Magazine short fiction contest and I need your help. If you can, please go to the link below and register on the ...

    Oct 14, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Blog About Academic Subjects

    Hey Everyone! So I just got a job at as a blogger and I was hoping all of you could help me out by visiting and/or commenting on my blog. ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Public School vs. Home School

    I was homeschooled through fifth grade and then I transferred to a private school. My parents homeschooled me because the schools that were available on the army bases where I ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Survey

    1.Total number of books you own? 500-600 2.What was the last book you bought? The City of Bones by Cassandra Clare 3.What was the last book you read? The Virgin ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you currently reading?

    I'm reading Sense and Sensibility by Austen for my Jane Austen class (I'm nearly finished and then I'll be reading Emma ) For my creative writing class I'm reading Junot ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vice President Choice

    All right, to get back on topic, here's an article I found about Sarah Palin and her mayor duties in Wasilla, Alaska. Please check it out: (it's on msnbc and ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: School

    I have a ton of embaressing stories too. I have pretty bad vision since I'm nearsighted (can't see far away) and I didn't have my glasses on when I was ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vice President Choice

    So experience wise (in years, Obama trumps Palin). Well, yes. But Obama is running for President, while Palin is running for Vice President. Therefore, the compariasons tha involve her and ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vice President Choice

    Obama had eight years on the Illinois Senate and then he served for two years on the U.S. senate. Palin has only been governor of Alaska for less than two ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel right now?

    Yes! Except it's going awefully. I have 35,000 words so far and then another 7,000 words that are separate (I decided to write the ending to sort of help me ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: www.awwaggener.com

    Your site was super cool! Congrats on the PUSH thing!!! That's Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    This picture is from when I went to YMCA Swimming Nationals in Florida in April. I'm in the purple shirt :-)

    May 27, 2008


You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself. What you say is completely up to you.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time