User avatar

scasha

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Vermillion Tide - Prologue & Chapter 1

    Hey kris! Here's my crit key: Red= My comments Bold = Words I've inserted that I think work better Let's do this thing! Prologue It was m orning in the ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Serene Chaos

    Ashley! : Thanks so much for your crit!!! I owe you BIG time! I'll definitley be editing everything down as soon as I can!!! I'm glad you like it. Definitley ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Serene Chaos

    Xena: I appreciated your...insightful comments Kris: Thanks so much!!!! I really appreciated it. I know it is a bit fast paced (but I only have 4000 words to work with. ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Golden

    Wow! That was great! Intense ending lines! Really sticks with you after you read them. I didn't have time for a whole line edits review so I'll just stick to ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: That's not MY Cantalope. [Free Reviews]

    Please Please Please??? I'll love you forever!!! There's also a part two I'll be posting soon so I would appreciate it if you could read that too! Thanks!!!

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dagger of Truth [Chapter Three]

    Hey Ashley! Sorry this review took so long! I've been out of the country for a while so I haven't had much access to a computer. I couldn't do line ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Serene Chaos

    Being Edited

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Research Re: English slang!

    Thanks so much everyone for responding! Here's a couple quick questions: When you say someone is cute or hot, is there another word people use for it in London? Also, ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Deadly Witness

    Hey Greenjay! I'm scasha! here's my crit key: Red = Comments Bold = Words I've inserted Footsteps echoed throughout the quiet halls, reverberating through open chambers and vast hollows. Nothing ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Who Would've Thought? 1

    Hey Salsashanno! I'm scasha! Here's my crit key:Red = Comments Bold = Words I've inserted that I think work better. Reviews are greatly appreciated. What do you think, too long? ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A quest for the heir of the phoenix ~ chapter three - part a

    Hey Sorsha! Your post looked lonley, so I decided to crit it! I apologize, since I haven't read the previous chapters, but I'll do my best to review this. My ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Meeting Jane Austen (1)

    Part One “Sorry, I didn’t quite catch that,” Grace’s voice carried through the reception area. She didn’t mean to be that loud and her cheeks turned pink as the room ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Research Re: English slang!

    Hey everyone! so I decided to write a story set in London, England, and I need a bit of help with regular slang people use there. Do any of you ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: I'll Sing You a Song Tonight (Chapter 1--Sing for Me)

    Hey LetsPaintTheTown! Welcome to YWS! I'm scasha! My review key is as follows: red = comments bold = words I've inserted that I think work better. Let's do this thing! ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Nevermore

    Hey Careless! Let's see what you got!! Morning, Penny decides, is no time to concentrate on walking attractively. Anyone who might raise an eyebrow over an eight o’clock waddle clearly ...

    Jul 25, 2008


Most people ignore most poetry because most poetry ignores most people.
— Adrian Mitchell