User avatar

scasha

  • Narrative Poetry Re: ...Mum, I'm gay.

    Hey Love! I wanted to read the rest of your poetry! I'm excited! Here we go! Walking into the kitchen, where my mother's at. I try my best not to ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Future Final; Chapter One - Part One.

    Hey Sunshine! Here's my crit key: Red = Comments Bold = Words I've inserted that I think work better Blue = If I don't feel like using red Let's do ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: This Old World

    Hey! Here's my crit key: Red = comments Bold = words I've inserted Blue = If I don't feel like using red :-) A/N: Extended metaphor for the win. Came ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Missing Half

    Hey everyone! This is for clograbby's contest Lost in the Atmosphere. The picture I based the setting of my story on is attached. The rules are that you must have ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Hauntings - A Critique Shop

    Hey can you take a look at Murder She Drew ? Genre = Mystery (I put it in the Action/Adventure forum) Word Count = 4,000 words Type: Line Edits Thanks!

    Aug 27, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Trident's "Poke-some-holes-in-your-piece" Shop

    Hey Trident! I just put up a mystery called Murder She Drew and I was wondering if you could take a look at it. Things to look out for: 1) ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Yeah I agree with the above poster. The characters in that book were flat. I got about 20 pages in and put it back on the shelf. It was a ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Probably. I should go check to see what I can find about the author. Still, it was not worth reading.

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I second the Far from the Madding Crowd one and the Prophecy of the Stones Also (I ran around my house trying to find the worst books I have ever ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The TECH Project, Chapter One

    Hey again fourthelement! Here's my crit. I hope it helps. Author's Note: Okay, here's the deal. Last year, I wrote a light sci-fi novel about six teenagers who were transformed ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Murder She Drew

    Hey everyone! This is a story for Chocoholic's murder contest. For the contest, she asked us to create three different parts: the before the murder, during the investigation, and after ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I Love You

    Hey Again! I didn't know you wrote poetry!!!!! My crit is below. I hope it helps. I nvisible forces that bind me to you, are - L ike selfish vines, ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Cry of Mademoiselle Plesseraud

    Hey! My crit key is as follows: Red = comments Bold = Words I've inserted that I think work better Blue = If I don't feel like using red Let's ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Simulacrum

    Hey Rubric! Thought I should check this out. Here's my crit key: Red = Comments Bold = Words I've inserted that I think could work better Blue = if I ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Mutts - Not Enough

    Hey here's my crit! The Mutts pieces don't have to be read in order. They're written in random order out of a list of 100 one-word prompts in a challenge ...

    Aug 25, 2008


The continuation of our world depends more on the survival of the kindest than it does on the survival of the fittest.
— Arcticus