User avatar

scasha

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there

    Hey Tusker! Welcome to YWS aka the best website to procrastinate with (I'm on here all the time)! I love this site and I hope you will too. I'm here ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Thoughts about pianos

    Hey mtempleton! Here's my review guide: red = comments bold = words I've inserted blue = comments that don't have to do with critiquing the story Let's do this thing ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Recommend your favorite book

    I thought of a couple of other books: Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen (my favorite austen book ever!)

    Sep 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Produce Picture

    Hey kaila! here's your second review! I hope it helps. Cal's Character contest. this is the link: #3 Word: 32: question Picture: 16 **** “Are you sure this is a ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Recommend your favorite book

    Just Listen by Sara Dessen. First romance novel that I read that I didn't cringe at. It actually felt realistic, and it was beautifully written. It wove music and prose ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel right now?

    Yes! Except it's going awefully. I have 35,000 words so far and then another 7,000 words that are separate (I decided to write the ending to sort of help me ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cinderella Was a Swindler

    Hey sapphire! I'm here for critique number two. Let's see what you got! This is my entry for Stella's 'Fairytales Gone Wrong...' contest. It's a rewrite of Cinderella from a ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Dreamer's Eyes - Ch. 1

    Hey ashely! I see you have a new story :!: Let's see what you got Okay, this is a story I wanted to write because I have always been interested ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    This short story I wrote called My Sister's Heaven was influenced in the strangest of ways. I wanted to enter this short story contest and was having trouble coming up ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love Can Be Blind

    Cal's Character Contest #5 Word: 49: trees Picture: 3 here's the link: **** The patter of the rain on the umbrella slowed, and finally disappeared. “How is it?” Jacob whispered ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review

    Hey always, can you crit My Missing Half?? Thanks!

    Aug 31, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Quality Reviews Inc.

    Hey can you check out my short story: My Missing Half ? I'd appreciate any feedback you could give on it :-)

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: No Day But Today

    Hey Sapphire! review as requested/earned :-) Crit Key: Red = Comments Bold = Words I've inserted Blue = If I don't feel like using red (this color has nothing to ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Alice's Critique Shop

    Hey I was wondering if you could critique my short story My Missing Half ? Thanks! p.s. I love you signature!!

    Aug 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Scars Unseen

    Hey phantom! Here's my crit key: Red = comments Bold = Words I've inserted Blue = If I don't feel like using red let's do this thang!!! Hello everyone! I ...

    Aug 29, 2008


And on the pedestal these words appear:/'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings;/Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'/Nothing beside remains.
— Percy Bysshe Shelley