User avatar

scasha

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: AHS: Blind revision

    Hey Stori! I think this is the story you were talking about, right? Anyway, here goes! A/N: in this version, Aiden doesn't suffer an attack when he's out with Sal. ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Watching Mermaids

    Hey sofi! The title caught my attention so I decided to review! Let's see what you have! [s]It’s supposed to be a bright day, the day she arrives back at ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critique Booth Is Now Open

    Done! Next?

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Ashurbanipal

    Hey! Here's my review as promised! Sorry if it sounds harsh, I just want to help you become a better writer! Let's do this thing! Veni Vidi Vici [s] I ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Crimson Night-Dawning of war

    Hi and welcome to YWS! It’s a rule in the forums here that you are supposed to do two reviews before you post anything, but I’m feeling nice, so I’ll ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    Taken Down

    Dec 19, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critique Booth Is Now Open

    Done! Next?

    Dec 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Accidents Happen

    Hey Kaylyn! Here is my critique as promised: a line by line and then the macro ideas! Let's do this thing! Bright, tawdry colors flashed past my uncaring eyes as ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critique Booth Is Now Open

    EDITED: I LOVE REVIEWING! PLEASE ASK FOR SOME REVIEWS!

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Two)

    Hey again! Back for my critique number two! Now that school is out I can spend more time reading and writing so I decided to continue with your story. I've ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Mutts - Years

    Overall Okay, as you can see, I didn't find many grammar errors, just a couple awkward wordings. {I pointed out a couple of areas, but my computer erased them. Try ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Survey

    1.Total number of books you own? 500-600 2.What was the last book you bought? The City of Bones by Cassandra Clare 3.What was the last book you read? The Virgin ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Broken Vow / Preface

    Hey Ashley! I'm back to review another one of your brilliant pieces! Let's see what you've got! This is something that I've wanted to try for a while now. I ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    This is definitley always a hard question, so I'll try to list my top books at this moment in time (it'll probably change in the next few minutes). 1) The ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Prologue

    Hey KJ! I'm scasha! Anyway, I saw this was edited in august, so i've decided to check it out. Let's see what you've got. Prologue June 6, 2008 Mackenzie Valley ...

    Dec 1, 2008


Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
— Martin Luther King Jr.