User avatar

scasha

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter one. Scarlet Kiss

    1 I stared out the chambers window contemplating what I had just heard, watching the sun paint the sky a ravishing red-gold, as the guard went on babbling the non-sense ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dagger of Truth [Chapter One]--Edited

    Hot, humid air produced perspiration on her back as she worked. Birds cawed lamely and her German Shepherd panted weakly in the shade of the old oak. -- lots of ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Capital Punishment 1/4

    Been a while since the last part of my chapter. Sorry about that. Check out the rest of them, and all critiques are welcome! Enjoy. - The Heracia’s are back ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Three minds, and one story #2

    I watched the sun rise over the trench. Gorgeous rays of red tinted with orange. It looked like spilled watercolour on wet golden paper. Creases folded where the paint ran ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Rewrite of Chapter 1 The Watcher

    Chapter One The red carpet was soft beneath her bare feet as Adelaide traversed the hall. Although she had trekked down this corridor thousands of times in her life, this ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Land Of Camelot: Uncle Magician

    Then Mr. Acorn walked slowly to the door. He pulled it open. A faun was standing at the door. -- okay i suggest saying Mr. Acorn walked slowly to the ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: My lady, we need you.[chapter3]

    hey just a few suggestions to add. I too didn't read your previous chapters but this is really good. Try to fit the dialogue of what's going on in her ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hey everyone! I just signed up and I was super pumped about this site! I love to write, read, sing in the shower, and swim. My favorite authors are James ...

    May 4, 2008


There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.
— Christopher Darlington Morley