User avatar

scasha

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Jynara Chapter 1, Birth

    “Jynara. Jynara. Jynara,” strange words flowed through my head. -- instead say the same strange word repeated over and over in my head. I opened my eyes and saw a ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Years of Blazen #1

    But at that moment, Aedomir flinched, as he saw suddenly an explosion of light, as if dawn had broken with mighty fury. Begin the sentence with suddenly, an explosion of ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1, The Duty {Being Edited}

    Hey everyone! Thanks for all the feedback. So I rewrote it and I was wondering if you all think it's anybetter, still needs work, or isn't quite there just yet. ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Southern Sky - Part I

    There was a tugging and a grunt as the laces of Suzanna’s corset were tightened. Specify who is tugging and who is grunting. And tugging usually isn't a sound so ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 2

    The clock strikes 3:00 in the mourning and Alastrona awoke. She could hear the snores and cries of other patients, with the laughter of the doctors and nurses working the ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Eclipse Chronicles 1

    It began on a gray, cloudy day in late October. A cold, ghostly wind swept the fallen leafs across the rocky landscape. It was about 11 in the morning and ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Eighth (And LAST) Chapter of Wrong or Right

    Eric was there, waving to me from the driver’s seat of his SSC Aero TT—way cooler than the dinky Porsche by it . -- i think you mean next to ...

    May 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: all about dark holes

    On Monday morning, I woke up in a hole. I am farmiliar with the hole. It happened sometimes. I could always tell as soon as my eyes opened. - Good ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: More Than Just Trees #1

    I rubbed my eyes, still half-asleep from the long car ride. It felt as if home was ages away. -- ages away has to do with time. instead say thousands ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Accursed Cartographer

    I set down the pack and sighed. My eyes had started to hurt again. They had been bothering me more and more, those days. -- these days not those days ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Mutts - Thunder

    Peter lay belly-down on his dragon’s back, slowly stroking the leathery neck. It wouldn’t be too long now -- Peter lay flat on his dragon's back To them, the dragon ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Bastards

    I almost don’t have a reason to, but for the fact that the world is spinning without me. -- Wow, I have no idea what you are trying to say ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Yarn -Chapter 2-

    Hansel sighed and held back helpless tears instead say and tried to hold back helpless teares, “It was bound to happen; the stones worked all too well last time.” -- ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1, The Duty {Being Edited}

    Thanks everyone! I'll definitley switch the ending (great idea gryphonfledgling!) I like that kind of ending better. I probably will continue it but it has to be short so I'll ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Broken -- Chapter Two

    It turned out that the base wasn’t too far away. The two soldiers marched Leo at gunpoint for a little over ten minutes before they arrived at their destination. On ...

    May 8, 2008


What about the chicken, Jack?
— David Letterman