User avatar

scasha

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: School Trip

    Here's a couple of suggestions. Since your characters seem to have lost the time machine have them try to get back to their home. Maybe they have to live in ...

    May 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Reflections Chapter Three

    Chapter Three Of course, it wasn’t really a body. It was only Ambrose, but he looked so much more like a cadaver when he was asleep. Without the benefit of ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Yarn Prologue -Majorly revised-

    I guess I should explain myself. As I wrote what is now chapter 2, I realized that I really do need this story to be in 3rd person. Too many ...

    May 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Carson Layne's story

    I don't know what possessed me to write this, it kind of just happened. These two police officers, Carson Layne (who has had something else tragic in his past) and ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: "Myrth" Chapter 4

    I felt angry with myself. -- show that you're frustrated. Don't tell the readers you're angry. make them figure that out. I had ran away. instead say, I had been ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: School Trip

    In school we had this homework assignment and we had to write this science-fiction story. Well, here it is: Mr Frigid made sure that no one else was in the ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Shadows Crossing

    Max had always had luck, that isn’t to say that it was always good luck per say but luck all the same. - okay in this sentence you repeat luck ...

    May 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Graphite Heart

    Thanks so much for all your comments! I'll definitley keep working on it :-) Samuel Garrison: It actually was one of the easier stories to write. I was sitting at ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: An Overveiw of Elves

    Elves are a type of fey that has developed a very physical existence. -- i think you mean fairy. They belong to the Seelie court but have integrated extremely with ...

    May 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Graphite Heart

    I was born in a factory. One made of steel and large ramps. Trees would go in one side of the conveyer belt and pencils would come out the other. ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Genocide

    We did good. instead say we were okay. Her hair was tousled to the side and matted with clumps of dirt from the dirt floor beneath her mat. this sentence ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Collection for Cal

    The cherry tree stood, unabashed, gazing placidly out along the little stream and rook. -- cherry trees don't really gaze instead say the cherry tree stood, unabashed overlooking the little ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Earthly Competition

    The words ran through Arianna's mind ...now comes the story of Nine-fingered... "Ms. Casey, Ms. Casey!" Arianna disconnected her mind from the downloaded book. "We have arrived Ms. Casey." -- ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Happily Ever After

    "What are they?" Tara murmured in a tense mixture of awe and fear. take out ina tense. Instead just say murmured in a mixture of awe and fear. Each one ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: life and death: a chipmunk tale: chapter one: Life and Death

    Britney decided to talk about what she saw “well, I think I saw gates.” At this point Alvin interrupts saying “and look, I got a new cell phone!” -- instead ...

    May 10, 2008


Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
— Miles Kington