User avatar

scasha

  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Hey Dan! Welcome! I'm Salena, from MA, USA. If you ever need something critiqued, feel free to PM me :-) enjoy the site :-)

    May 18, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A simple Song

    A simple song repeats in my head over, again, once more the right words sound as if they were wrong but sound so sweet. You repeat sound twice here. It ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Particle of him...

    Her friends told her to let him go, they told her she had a life. They told her that he didn't deserve her greatness, but she only got depressed: This ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Paddington Bear

    It was a cool Sunday morning as Paddington left the Brown’s residence for a nice relaxing stroll. Aunt Lucy had told him that exercise was a vital part in maintaining ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Her Story

    Listen, my love, I have a story to tell. One with bloodthirsty creatures from hell. With war, with famine, with destruction of peace, especially the ones that come out in ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Dragon Knights

    [s]Jing sat at the small table he used as a desk when writing his tales for the minstrels of the village[/s]. His head rested on the hardwood, making his skin ...

    May 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Billion Dollar Murder

    The Billion Dollar Murder I was drinking my morning vodka and orange juice. I used to drink coffee in the morning, but it didn’t seem to have the kick I ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Thirteen, Part B)

    We do our best to make camp on the muddy, rocky ground. The grass from before, which Iarin tells me is called Shadowgrass, and grows even without sunlight, has grown ...

    May 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Carson Layne's story

    “She’s dead, Clark. I accept that,” At 26, Carson Layne’s black hair had no sign of gray, but his eyes were so much older than is face. They were haunted, ...

    May 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Why Ch. 16

    "Don't touch that." The voice was so cold and metallic that it sent a shiver through Max awkward wording. Instead I recommend that you say A shiver went up Max's ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Exiles: A change of heart

    There is a special kind of detachment that can only be associated with a funeral. Whether held in temple, field or out there in the wild; all funerals attract that ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter 1 of "Thrills of Barcelona"

    Velma Wilkinson dragged in the prisoner, shoving him in the chair. And it was one hell of a prisoner. Grizzled gray mane, the beginnings of a rough beard. His clothes ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Duty Chapter 2 {Being Edited}

    Sorry, but I'm editing right now. Like MAJORLY!

    May 15, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: The Watcher

    Hey everyone! Okay, so i've offically edited the entire thing through once. I've cut off about 3,000 word (YAY ME!) and I'm still deleting hehehehe. Anyway, I'll have the first ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Un titled story.

    [pre]Chapter 1 Every fairy tail begins with these famous words, once upon a time. These words begin great legends and happy endings. Well let me tell you this, there isn’t ...

    May 14, 2008


Alakazam BIOS discography Philadelphia à la disco [...] Nitrogen! I.E. polyester Garfunkle'n Garfield!
— John West (The Frugal Wizard's Handbook for Surviving Medieval England by Brandon Sanderson)