-
Re: A New World: Chapter 2
Again, this has the same legend as my other one with the red, bold, strikethrough review :-) Let's get started :D Chapter Two A group of elves, including Arias left ...
May 26, 2008 -
Re: The Duty, Chapter 3 {Being Edited}
Revising. Will be up soon.
May 26, 2008 -
Re: A New World: Chapter 1
Sorry if this repeats what others say but here is my review. Review key: Red= comments Bold= things that I've inserted, things that I think will work better, ways to ...
May 26, 2008 -
Re: The Watcher
DC622-- Thanks so much for attempting to read it! I'm glad you like it :-) I really appreciate you taking the time to look at it. Anyway, yeah I really ...
May 25, 2008 -
Re: Winds of Change Chapter 1
Every happy family is just alike, but all unhappy families are unhappy in their own way.For a happy family is defined by a lack of problems, while an unhappy one ...
May 24, 2008 -
Re: Dead Inside
I did this insanley long review on this, but then my computer crashed. :cry: Anyway, I'll try my best to see if I can pick back up on all the ...
May 22, 2008 -
Re: The Witches Familiar
Yvette sat in front of her vanity mirror, and played with her reflection, experimenting by making her brow less furrowed and her nose less hawk-like. -- This feels awkward. Instead ...
May 22, 2008 -
Re: Big Shot Screaming: part one (revised)
“This is stupid.” I huffed as I slammed the car door. I was in some part of Washington I’ve never heard of: Carrollton, and there in front of me was ...
May 22, 2008 -
Re: An Inquisitor's Curse
Welcome! I'm scasha! If you have any questions, feel free to PM. Now, onto the critique. I am imprisoned in a black robe; the white wig on my head reeks ...
May 21, 2008 -
Re: Big Shot Screaming: part one (revised)
No problem! If you want me to critique it after, just PM me when you have your revisions up :D
May 21, 2008 -
Re: Big Shot Screaming: part one (revised)
I was standing in the middle of this get-up shopping center with my mother. -- I didn't really understand what you were saying here. INstead of saying get-up shopping center, ...
May 21, 2008 -
Re: The Exorcist
WOW! That was great! I loved the ending! I totally didn't expect that. :-) Onto the particulars or at least the general particulars Things I adored: - the quote at ...
May 19, 2008 -
Re: Need Reviews?
Hey I would really love if you could critique my first two chapters of The Duty: Chapter One and Chapter Two Thanks so much! If you ever need crits, let ...
May 19, 2008 -
Re: Will critique
Hey Overeasy! I would love for you to crit on my Chapters One and Two of The Duty: Chapter One and Chapter Two Thanks so much! If you ever need ...
May 19, 2008 -
Re: The Dagger of Truth [Chapter Two]--Edited
CHAPTER TWO Karson stayed true to his promise. Five days after his arrival, Dara was working in her garden when he appeared, jumping out of the oak tree’s branches So ...
May 18, 2008
