User avatar

scasha

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Me, My Past, and My Blood-Stained Sword

    Hey Senri! Here's my review key Red= comments bold = words that I think could work better Let's do this thing! Prologue It was the year 1953, and the blizzard ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Liberation

    Hey Shinox! Here's my review key: red = comments bold = words/sentences/phrases I think could work better Here we go! "Congratulations, Johnathan! You've won your 4th consecutive surfing championship!

    Jun 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Stars

    Hey mercipoulevenin! Here's my review key: red = comments bold = words that I think could work better Let's get this party started! [s]He stood[/s]. He stood like a fallen ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Six Letter Word

    The Six Letter Word I put down my lunch tray at the usual table and sat down. A brunette on my right came out of her secret conference with a ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Inquisitor's Curse Part I revised.

    Hey again Tanith14! Thanks for reviewing my piece. I'll just look this over for another time to make sure it's perfect :-) Here's my Review Key: Red = Comments Bold ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: *marked for deletion*

    Hey LittleBitCold! Welcome! Anyway here's my review key: Red = Comments Bold = Things/words that I think could work better Here we go! Everyone was talking at once, shouting, screeching, ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Duty, Chapter 3 {Being Edited}

    Thanks so much everyone!!! I'm glad you all enjoyed it. I'll definitley fix all of your suggestions, chapter 4 will be up soon, I promise. :-)

    Jun 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Patriot

    Hey GML! Here's my review key: Red = Comments Bold = words/phrases/sentences that I think could work better. Onto the review I cried. Every year it was the same. Him ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Beyond Avolon- Chapter 1 rewritten

    Hey! I'll try not to repeat everything the person above me did. Here's my review key: Red = Comments Bold = words/phrases/sentences that I think would work better. Depending what ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Unnatural Sanity

    Hey ChernobyllyInclined! Here's my review key: Red = Comments Bold = Things/words/sentences that I believe would work better. 'Tis my first fantasy. Any and all feedback is terribly appreciated. _____

    Jun 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The System

    Hey RoryLengend, Your post looked lonley so I decided to review it, anyway, Here's the key to my review: Red= Comments Bold = words/sentences that I think would work better. ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Magic of the Four Elements~Chapter 6

    Here goes my critique. Key: Red= comments Bold= Words or sentences that I think would fit better (sometimes I simply delete words and put my bold words in their place ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    This picture is from when I went to YMCA Swimming Nationals in Florida in April. I'm in the purple shirt :-)

    May 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Love at First Bite

    Hey, I just saw this and decided to review it. The lengend for my reviewing: Red= Comments Bold = Stuff that I think sounds better, I usually delete parts of ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: White Wash

    Sorry if this is a bit repetitive, but I decided to give this piece an in-depth review. The lengend is: Red= Comments, suggestions Bold = words that I think would ...

    May 26, 2008


Deadlines just aren't real to me until I'm staring one in the face.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief