User avatar

scasha

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Speechless

    Hey Everyone, this is my entry to Vernon's Bed contest. In the story we must personify a bed so here's my story. Critisism is much appreciated! Speechless I still remember ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled as of Yet

    Hi Bueberry! Welcome to YWS! Anyway here's my review key: Red = Comments bold = Words that I've inserted that might work better. Let's do this thing! Lynn went [s]was[/s] ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Nevermind

    Here's my review key: Red = Comments Bold = Words/phrases/lines that I've inserted to make it sound better. Let's do this thing! I feel bad for posting this story so ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Gerrymandering (2)

    Hey Sam! Here's my review key: Red = Comments Bold = words/phrases/sentense that I've inserted that I think sound better. Let's get this party started! Glossary of Nebraskan terms at ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Six

    Hey ashleylee! Decided to give your piece a read through :-) Anyway, here goes the review key: Red = Comments Bold = sentences/words/punctuation and stuff that I inserted. Let's do ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: In the shadow of a star - chapter one

    hey Kris! Welcome to YWS! Anyway here's my review key: Red = Comments Bold = Words/lines/phrases that I've inserted that I think work better. At times they're not perfect so ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Fire the Catapults Prologue

    Hey Mathlete! I'm Scasha! Welcome! Anyway, here's my review key: Red = Comments Bold = Words/phrases/sentences that I inserted that I think would work better. Let's get this party started! ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Duty, Chapter 4 {Being Edited}

    MAJOR EDITS! WILL BE UP SOON!

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Malboukia *Part II*

    Hey again Dustfinger! Here's my review key once more: Red = comments Bold = Words/sentences/phrases that I have inserted that I think could work better. Here we go! ...He was ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Catching Casey

    Okay, same review key as last time: Red = comments Bold = words/sentences/phrases that I think you should add Let's see how you did. As the mind-numbing blackness of the ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Milboukia *Part I*

    Hey Dustfinger! Sorry if I repeat the stuff the person below me said. Anyway my key: red = comments bold = words I think could work better :-) Let's review: ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Catching Casey

    Hey Yelhsa211! Welcome! I'm scasha! Anyway here's my review key red = comments bold = words/lines/sentences I think could work better. Let's get this party started! As the mind-numbing blackness ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Depression?

    Hey wwjnd! Welcome! anyways here is my review key: Red = comments bold = words/phrases/lines I think would work better! Let's get this started! Hemmingway, Woolf, Tolstoy, Dickens, Poe, Vonnegut. ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter 4 of Chasing The Sun

    Wow! Great job! I'm not very good at critiquing romances but here a just a few quick suggestions: 1) the ending seemed a little too abrupt with the whole I'm ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Other Re: Dreaming

    Hey OverEasy! Here's my review red = comments bold = words I think would work better Let's do this thing! I am standing on a beach, where instead of sand ...

    Jun 4, 2008


Besides, if you want perfection, write a haiku. Anything longer is bound to have some passages that don't work as well as they might.
— Philip Pullman