User avatar

scasha

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Duty Chapters 5-10 {Being Edited}

    Hey everyone! I have officially finished a rough draft of this story and I will be posting the next five chapters soon. I would really appreciate any and all feedback ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter One of "Victims"

    Hey deafwriter! Here's my (Author's Note: I didn't know if horror fits in the Action/Adventure forum. This is a horror novel I'm trying to write. This is a bit of ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critique Booth Is Now Open

    Done! Who's my next victim?

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Suicide Kills Us All

    Hey JFW! My critique is attached below. Regarding your questions above: Character Development: [spoiler] I made a few notes about it but I was confused as to who you were ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: In the shadow of a star - chapter 3 (opening)

    Hey again Kris! Let's see what you got! Hi - i am only posting the first 400 words or so, because i am not sure whether or not it works, ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critique Booth Is Now Open

    Done! Anyone else?

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Scavenger

    Hey TL G-Wooster! Here's the review as promised: Review Key Red = Comments Bold = Words I've inserted that I think could work better. Let's do this thing. Craffter busnes ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critique Booth Is Now Open

    Hey all interested people who want critiques! What you can expect when you ask for a critique : I'll do line-edits (grammar, sentence structure). I'll check out the characters. And ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Permanent Stand-in #1

    Hey kls night! Welcome to YWS! Anyway, I just wanted to remind you that you should do two reviews befor you post any of your work. I'll crit this anyway ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Critique Boutique

    Hey Suzanne! Can you please critique Speechless ? I'd love you forever :-)

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Iriad (Prologue)

    Hey SishBee, Here's my review key: Red = Comments Bold = words/punctuation/sentences that I've inserted. Let's get this party started! The (Narrator) At the beginning, We were there. After we ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Return to Milantis

    Hey Jamie! In-depth review key: Red = Comments Bold = Words/sentences/phrases I've inserted that I think could work better with your piece. Here we go! OK, this is just an ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Powers ::3::

    Hey Raimunda! Welcome to YWS! You're post looked kind of lonley :( Anyways here's my crit key: Red = Comments Bold = Words/sentences/punctuation that I've inserted. A.N My third character, ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Giving out Iffy Critiques

    Hi Raimunda! Can you review my piece: Speechless ? Thanks so much! Scasha

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: In the shadow of a star Chapter 2 (Revised)

    Hey again Kris! Anyway, here's my review. Same key as always! I gave it to my friend ( a serious, book buff & feelings hurter) hehehe - so i have ...

    Jun 8, 2008


I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas. I'm frightened of old ones.
— John Cage