User avatar

scasha

  • WRFF Archive Re: Critiques Anyone? (Closed until contest critiques are done)

    Do you still have a spot left?? (Rip it to pieces as best you can!)

    Dec 20, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critique Booth Is Now Open

    Done, Done, and Done! C'mon people! Challenge me with more writing, you know you want to!

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Carved bone - chapter 1 part 2

    Hey Again Fellow! Let's see how this story continues! All reviews, critics (ofc) are welcomed. Enjoy Chapter 1 - Pure blood part 2 “Fear the light `cause it can blind ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Carved Bone - Chapter 1 part 1 - Edited

    Ok... This is my first vampire story. I need all the help i can get. Cheers. - Thanks Firestalker! - Thanks Lord Anzius! Chapter 1 - Pure blood - EDITED ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Dearest Madelyn

    Hey Anti-pop! Here is my review as promised! Let's see what you've got! “Get out.” “What?” “You heard me. Get out.” “Maddie, please—” “Don’t." John tried to open the door ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    Lyrical Sunshine : Thank you so much! I'll definitley look into that sentence and do some reconstruction on it! I appreciate all your kind words and I'm glad you enjoyed ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Wicked (Witch and Curse) by Nancy Holder and Debbie Vigue was definitley one of the worst books I've attempted to read (I put it down after page 167). It sounds ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Cell by Stephen King?

    Hey Everyone! I just finished reading Cell by Stephen King! I was skeptical at first because I've never been one who enjoys horror books, but I was pleasantly surprised. Although ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    Anti-pop and Fellow : Thank you so much! *blushes* I'm so glad you liked it! I wrote it for my creative writing class a while ago, so my teacher has ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Anytime, Anywhere, In every world.

    Hi Fellow! Can you review This for me? Pretty please with sugar on top???? thanks, scasha

    Dec 20, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Aunty Pop's Kentucky Fried Critiques

    Hey Anti-Pop! Can you review this The Unbroken Bond pretty please? Thanks!

    Dec 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Take my Breath Away

    Hey Black star! I'm scasha and I'll be ripping up your piece, I mean reviewing your piece today! Let's see what you've got! PROLOUGE Hi, I'm not too sure about ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critique Booth Is Now Open

    Done! Who's next, I'm hungry for reviews!

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Liana Unbroken

    Hey Kaylyn! Let's see what you've got! Raiyne sprinted through the city. Whitewasher towers and high rises loomed over [s]them[/s] her , blocking the sky You've only introduced one character ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critique Booth Is Now Open

    Done! Next?

    Dec 19, 2008


Meatball, meatball, spaghetti underneath; ravioli, ravioli, great barrier reef!
— Spongebob