User avatar

scasha

  • WRFF Archive Re: Come closer, my pretties. (Re-Opened!)

    Hey Le Penguin! Can you crit this please? Chapters 5 and 6? The Duty Chapters 5 and 6 I love you long time!

    Jun 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Conversation over Muffins

    Hey again careless! Here's my review, same critique key as always! I know you're not supposed to give an introduction, but I feel that this piece needs one. I hope ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: After the Night

    Hey Pinata! Long time no review! Anyway, here's my review key: Red = Commetns Bold = Words I've inserted that I think work better with your piece. Let's do this ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critique Booth Is Now Open

    Done! I want more!

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Scient Witch. Chapter 1, Part 1.

    Hey Spazztard! Sorry for the delayed critique. I was away this past weekend, Anyway here's the key: Red = Comments Bold = Words I've inserted that I think sound better ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Duty Chapters 5-10 {Being Edited}

    Again, being edited.

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Elemental Dragons - Prologue and Chapter 1

    Hey Whisperer! Here's my review key: Red = Comments Bold = words I've inserted that I think work better. Elemental Dragons *Inspired by the movie, Eragon Prologue Long ago, in ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Remember His Name

    Hey Casstic! Here's my review key: Red = Comments Bold = Words I've inserted that I think work better. Let's do this thang! He told me he was in love ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Raisin Hell (2/2)

    Hey there Sam! Let's see whatcha got! Same review key as my last one: Carl went back to work on the first day of the Hindu festival of Diwali. He ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Death by Scotch

    Hey again Angel, since I read the first one, I wanted to read the sequal. Here's my review! You might be confused if you read this first so go back ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Mutts - Home

    Hey GryphonFledgling! Here's my review key: Red = Comments Bold = Words I've inserted that I think work better :-) 3/5/08 090 – Home So much has changed since I ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pieces of Wooden Glass

    Hey Angel! Here's my review key: Red = Comments Bold = WordsI've inserted that I think would work better Pieces of Wooden Glass By Angel of Death His lips were ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Ripper's Accomplice

    Hey lhighton! Here's my review key: Red = Comments Bold = Words I've inserted that I think could work better. Let's do this thing! ‘’Urry up, sir, it’s freezing!’ called ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dark or Light? One will rule and the other shall fall.

    Hey Blackmist! Welcome to YWS! Just to remind you the YWS rules are that you must give two reviews or critiques before you post any of your own work. critiques ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Last Questions

    Hey carelessaussie13! Here's my review key: Red = Comments Bold = Words I've inserted that I think work better with your piece. Let's do this thing! "What about stars? What ...

    Jun 12, 2008


the day belongs to expectations but the night belongs to me
— canopy