User avatar

scasha

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Duty Chapters 5-10 {Being Edited}

    Being Edited!

    Jun 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Underwater Guardian

    Okay, so I majorly, majorly revised this piece as of December 22. It's kind of long so I've attached it in a word document below. I would really appreciate your ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Helio

    I'm totally in on this one! Good idea LilyReagan!!!! Name: Andrea Stalwart Gender: Female Age: 20 Race: elf Choose one: (Heliopian) or (New Arrival) : Heliopian Appearance: Bright red frizzy ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Eight

    Hey again ashley! Here's my crit! I hope it helps! Sorry it took so long :-) Sorry it took me so long to put this on here...I've been SUPER busy! ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Little Book #1

    Hey Pawprint! I'm Scasha! Anyway here's my review crit: Red = Comments Bold = words I've inserted that I think work better with your piece. Let's do this thing. Chapter ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: (No Title Yet) Chapter 1

    Hey Mateeah3! I decided to backtrack and crit this one! Let's do it. Woo! I finally post something new! I'm not sure if it is very good yet because I ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: (No Title yet) Chapter 3

    Hey again mateeah3! you left me hanging with the supsense on the last chapter so I decided to see what this one had in store for us! As for titles, ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Why The Boy Cried 'Wolf'!

    Hey Chocoholic! Scripts aren't generally my area of expertise so feel free to shoot down any of my suggestions. Here's my crit key: Red = Comments Bold = Words I've ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: (No title yet) Chapter 2

    Hey mateeah3! Here's my review key: Red = Comments Bold = Words I've inserted that I think work better with your piece. Let's do this thing! I know, it is ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bending Over Backwards

    Hey note to self! Welcome to YWS! Here's my crit key: Red = Comments Bold = words I've inserted that I think work better Let's do this thing! While all ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The tears of the dead: Prolouge

    Hey happybear, Here's my review key: Red = Comments Bold = Stuff I've inserted that I think sounds better Let's do this thing! A wail sounded in the usualy quiet ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critiques all around!

    Hey! If you could look at my "The Duty" chapters, that would be awesome. You can do any of them I don't really care I just want feedback!

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 6

    Hey again Ashley! Here's my review! Hope it helps! Okay, I know that I haven't fixed Chapter 5 yet, and I normally do that before I post another chapter. But ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Members of the Vast Conspiracy

    Hey CrazyBob! Welcome to YWS! Anyway here's my review key: Red = Comments Bold = word I've inserted that I think would work better Let's do this thing. My father ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An Underwater Savior

    Hey everyone! Okay so recently I watched the movie/documentary called Sharkwater. It was an insanley good and eyeopening film so I decided to write a story to go along with ...

    Jun 17, 2008


i exist in a constant state of confusion so its ok
— veeren