User avatar

scasha

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Haven't thought of a title for this either....

    Hey Ygaron! here's my crit key: Red = Comments Bold = Words I've inserted that I think work better. let's do this thing! In the cold, dark alley, a small ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: www.awwaggener.com

    Your site was super cool! Congrats on the PUSH thing!!! That's Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jul 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Underwater Guardian

    Sorry I'm bumping this. I really need reviews because I majorly, MAJORLY edited it! It's almost a whole different story. Please R and R! I would love you forever.

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Barcode Tatoo

    I loved this book too! Did you get to read the sequel? The barcode Revolution (I think that's the name). I got my sister to read it. I love books ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dagger of Truth [Chapter Three]

    Hey Ashley! I'm so happy you put out this chapter! Anyway, here is my crit! Hope it helped. Okay, I know that it has been a long time since I ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Duty Chapters 5-10 {Being Edited}

    Being Edited

    Jun 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Underwater Guardian

    Thanks so much Stella! I'll definitley work on it!!!

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Return to Milantis

    Hey again Jamie! Here's my crit! OK, this is just an idea that popped into my head one night, so even I don't think it's all that great. I wanted ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dagger of Truth [Prolouge]

    Hey sorry, I didn't know how to reinsert this into my previous post, so I just made a new one. Anyway, onto my critique! Sorry it took me FOREVER to ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dagger of Truth [Prolouge]

    Hey ashley! I've reserved this spot for me, I'll comment/review this prologue after I get back from dropping my little sister off at summer school. Are you thinking of continuing ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Jamie

    I read it Jamie! heheh I used to be an Army brat :-) My dad was a doctor in the military because they paid for his medical school. I was ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Eyes of the Empire Chap. 1

    Hey onceuponatim3! Since you've been critting my The Duty stuff which I really appreciate, I decided to give this another look. Let's see how your edits went :-) So, if ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Open Again!

    Hey Stella! I'm scasha! Can you please please please critique this story: The Protectors of Gaia ? It's not fantasy fiction, I put it under other fiction, it's closer to ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Angie -newly edited-

    Hey Talking Pinata! Let's see what you have in store for us. Same crit key as always! The half moon hung in the sky like some great celestial yin-yang. Four ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 7

    Hey again! Let's see what you got! All right...I need harsh critiques now because this is my first love scene (kind of) in my story, so I need peoples' honest ...

    Jun 22, 2008


Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
— Kyle Chandler