User avatar

sbitonti

  • Short Story » Literature, General Re: deleted

    Your comment was overall insulting. By the way, this is the main character's insight not mine. And I mentioned in the description of this work, that this is actually Not ...

    Jul 3, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: How Dare You

    Thank you very much! I went through your review and the piece;your suggestions worked great. I'll definitely go back and correct the minor errors.

    Jul 2, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: How Dare You

    Thank you, yes this is one of my first poems so I am still trying to figure out how to create more solid patterns in my writing. Thank you for ...

    Jul 2, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: How Dare You

    Thank you, I will be sure to edit it once I get the chance! And I was thinking of question marks, but chickened out because I thought they would disrupt ...

    Jul 2, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: How Dare You

    Thank you!

    Jul 2, 2013
  • Short Story » Literature, General Re: deleted

    Thanks! I wasn't exactly sure myself, haha. My initial thought was that it would develop into a novel of some sort but for now I haven't dedicated the time to ...

    Jul 2, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Caffeine

    Thank you! I totally what you get by lack of a pattern, I actually only dibble dabble in poetry and have had trouble created a solid rhythm. I can only ...

    Jul 2, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Caffeine

    Hi thank you! I was going to include it in the description but they have a character limit. My purpose for the italics lay behind the theme of addiction: A ...

    Jul 1, 2013
  • Short Story » Literature, General Re: deleted

    Thank you, I love making the readers think. :)

    Jul 1, 2013
  • Short Story » Literature, General Re: deleted

    Thank you, and yes I would rather prefer some constructive criticism instead of someone rushing to get points, but thank you for your opinion. I'm truly glad you enjoyed it!

    Jul 1, 2013


Light griefs are loquacious, but the great are dumb.
— Seneca