User avatar

sazza_1996

  • Archive Re: Instinct

    She heard creaking above her, it must be Whiteside so she hurried to open the cage, fumbling with the key in her hands praying he wouldn't come down here. She ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Wyverns

    This sounds interesting. I call a spot for a girl.

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mutant Armageddon (Charles Xavier's Worse Fear)

    Saves spot

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Sarah stared at her hands, she was so bored she had to make her own entertainment after a while she started to change to her animal form and back to ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Here is the end of my profile :) Personality: Sarah is very social and loud. She can start fights. She barely sleeps as she is very alert when she is ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Here is my character :) name: Sarah Phillips age: 16 gender: Female animal: Zebra Zebras are social animals and like to spend time in herds. They graze together and even ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    I'll post later :)

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Ok. Thanks Moo! :)

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    I'm reseving a female character!! :)

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    Is there any places left? If there is can I claim a spot! It sounds interesting

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    If I can join I'll post later :)

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ten.

    Is it too late to join?

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Moo, Is there anymore places left? If there is can I please join? I'll post later.

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dear Diary

    Is there anymore places left?

    Sep 9, 2009


I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
— Chandler Bing