User avatar

sazza_1996

  • Archive Re: Disaster at Palmer Ranch

    Name: Rachel Walker Age: 18 Talent/Job: She the other daughter of the owner of the ranch, helping her older sister with the horses and in her free time training them ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Is it OK if I use another character from another storybook? If I can't I will change the name. Name: Pixie Nite. Age: 16 Gender: Female Appearance: Pixie has pink ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: White Lies Come...

    Well.. the poem was good. I have to agree with Tassen Spellbinder that the italics were off putting. You also seemed top put 'gold' and 'lie' in capitals, but as ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Our Reality

    I'm not really sure what theis about I have read it and I still don't understand...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The height of life

    Here is my second character :) Name: Alex Nite Age: 20 Appearance: He has short brown hair with a band above the eyes, he has green eyes and always wears ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The height of life

    When we get enough people we will start. Buggy you can have another character if you want.

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The height of life

    If you want you can help the professor or go against him.

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The height of life

    You can all have one more character. Well. Here is the start of my profile. Name: Pixie Nite Age: 16 Appearance: She is medium height, has purple hair down just ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The height of life

    Hey people! This is my first story book so don't be tough on me. A mad professor called Dr. Redd comes to find that human life isn't at its limits, ...

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Pretty Fish

    Hey! Its a really pretty fish. But I have to agree the eye you have doesn't suit the fish. The colours are really suited and the way you have mixed ...

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of the Street

    Hey. You know I said I'll post my profile later. Can I write it later today? Right now I'm in school.

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2020, such an imaginitive year.

    Saving spot for a female survivor. I'll post later.

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Listen

    Hey!! It was a really good poem, but I couldn't read it very well. You don't need quotation marks when your writing a poem only when someone is speaking.

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: My Helix is a Highway

    Hey!!!! It was just as Daisy and Juniper said intense but I didn't get the whole story. Though it was well written. Keep it up!!!

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of the Street

    Save a spot for a female vampire please I'll post my profile later!! :)

    Sep 29, 2009


You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost