-
Re: Anethandez Adventure
"And you said my wound was bad, your the one that needs to sit down." I jumped to my feet so that Karana could take my place. "No, I'll be ...
Aug 30, 2007 -
Re: A Shift in Power
Slade heard a scream in the bar, and followed a man going in the same direction. They reached the spot the sound was coming from and found a corpse covered ...
Aug 30, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
**I cant think of anything to write!!!!*curses* ahh well, ill try later.**
Aug 29, 2007 -
Re: Anethandez Adventure
Warren saw all of the corpses go up in flames. It was such a horrific scene, seeing all those zombies dying. I know they were evil, but they still had ...
Aug 29, 2007 -
Re: A Shift in Power
Name:Slade "Cross" Johnson Group:Bounty hunter Weapons:Two short swords and 3 daggers, hidden from the naked eye. Age:28
Aug 29, 2007 -
Re: Anethandez Adventure
I saw the blade hit Karana, and i ran to her side, fighting of the ravenous creatures. I move with lethal swiftness as any elf would. Julia was backing into ...
Aug 28, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
I smiled at Alice. "Your being silly, there is no possible way that i could hate you! I dont care if the world turned against you, ill be right next ...
Aug 27, 2007 -
Re: the deathly vampire
"Not particullarly(spell?) why? I mean what do you really expect from me anyways?" these humans always tried to hide there fear to make themselves look more brave, but it really ...
Aug 26, 2007 -
Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!
Slade grinned as they came around the corner, about to walk in the door. Marlene rushed out. "YOUR BACK!!"she yelled. Slade laughed and they all walked in together. "So whats ...
Aug 25, 2007 -
Re: the deathly vampire
"Well, sorry?" i said, wondering why i had said it the minute i did. "You should be, you just hurt a girl with a rock for heavens sake! What is ...
Aug 25, 2007 -
Re: Vampires
Kalen obliged, and they glided across the dance floor, decades of practice now at work. They seemed to be floating around the room, moving perfectly with the music. As the ...
Aug 25, 2007 -
Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!
**oh, sorry, i thought we were still outside.....** "Then whats the point? You all seem to think im to immature to handle myself." from this, he looked at the situation ...
Aug 25, 2007 -
Re: Anethandez Adventure
Warren was still sitting there, thinking. He had been awake when Julia had her 'vision' and he was still recuperating from the sight of someone in that much pain. He ...
Aug 25, 2007 -
Re: Arabian Knights
Warren was suprised at how much food this little house seemed to have! It just seemed to keep coming and coming. As they finished there meal, a dessert followed. "Wow." ...
Aug 22, 2007 -
Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!
Slade looked down, annoyed.'Time to leave, as soon as shes out of site, im outa here'. Just as he thought this, she turned the corner. Slade jumped up, and started ...
Aug 22, 2007
