User avatar

sasquash

  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Name:Calder Sanders Age:14/fourth year Gender:Male Hair:Light brown and short Skin:Tan Eyes:Hazel House:Griffondor Wand:Mohogany,Unicorn hair, 11 1/2in. (Is it ok to claim the title of beater on Griff

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure

    sorry to butt in, but just wondering if it would still be ok for me to join?(Slightly tilts his head with a questioning glance)

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    "Alken?" Asked Edward softly "Your going to be the head of the gang now." Alkens head tilted slowly."I still dont understand your reasons for leaving. Especially with a human with ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Hey just new to the site, just wondering if i could join? ive been following allong and i know its really late, but please?

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    Anyone ever wanted to be a vampire, or a wearwolf? Well now heres your chance, choose a character and a name. The rules are, and if you have read twilight ...

    Jul 25, 2007


Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault