User avatar

sasquash

  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Calder walked up to Alice, who looked extreamily upset. "Whats the matter?" "I dont know anymore." she said, and turned to Calder. Then without warning, she began to sob into ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure

    Warren was bored out of his mind. He reached his hands behind his head, but winced and abruplty brought his hands back down. He looked over at Karana, who looked ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    **Sorry, i had an idea, but my mind just went blank. SO FRUSTRATING!!!**

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    **Sorry, got caught up in projects for school.** Later in the night, they all crashed into there seperate rooms, making sure they were secure incase some unwanted guests came there ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure

    "And you said my wound was bad, your the one that needs to sit down." I jumped to my feet so that Karana could take my place. "No, I'll be ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: A Shift in Power

    Slade heard a scream in the bar, and followed a man going in the same direction. They reached the spot the sound was coming from and found a corpse covered ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    **I cant think of anything to write!!!!*curses* ahh well, ill try later.**

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure

    Warren saw all of the corpses go up in flames. It was such a horrific scene, seeing all those zombies dying. I know they were evil, but they still had ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: A Shift in Power

    Name:Slade "Cross" Johnson Group:Bounty hunter Weapons:Two short swords and 3 daggers, hidden from the naked eye. Age:28

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure

    I saw the blade hit Karana, and i ran to her side, fighting of the ravenous creatures. I move with lethal swiftness as any elf would. Julia was backing into ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I smiled at Alice. "Your being silly, there is no possible way that i could hate you! I dont care if the world turned against you, ill be right next ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: the deathly vampire

    "Not particullarly(spell?) why? I mean what do you really expect from me anyways?" these humans always tried to hide there fear to make themselves look more brave, but it really ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Cal's Texty Icony-Avatar Thingies

    that was funny, make another

    Aug 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    Slade grinned as they came around the corner, about to walk in the door. Marlene rushed out. "YOUR BACK!!"she yelled. Slade laughed and they all walked in together. "So whats ...

    Aug 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: the deathly vampire

    "Well, sorry?" i said, wondering why i had said it the minute i did. "You should be, you just hurt a girl with a rock for heavens sake! What is ...

    Aug 25, 2007


Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling.
— Henry David Thoreau