-
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
6/10 Not bad, but it seems like your gloating.
Sep 8, 2007 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
9/10 Seriously, i mean, you just cant beat garra!
Sep 8, 2007 -
Re: Twilight 2
*ok, so ive been gone for a while, and i read up on everything, but im still utterly confused! I dont know whats going on, can someone help me out, ...
Sep 8, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
Calder wandered aimlessy to the dormatory, and sat looking out the window. He notice Lindsay and Sedry flying together, a beautiful gem in Lidsays hands.'Aha' he thought,'he just told her ...
Sep 8, 2007 -
Re: Anethandez Adventure
Warren overheard Julias idea. "That sounds great! Lets go, im tired of sitting on the ground." They started heading down stream towards a patch with some grass and wild flowers. ...
Sep 8, 2007 -
Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!
'Well, getting coffee might sound easy enough, but where is the kitchen?' thought Slade. Just then he saw a vending machine with some coke. "Ahh, that should do." He said, ...
Sep 8, 2007 -
Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!
"Ok then, you put this on yourself!" i said, and laid acrossed her. "Ah! Your chest is freezing!" "Well, thats what happens when its metal! Duh."I said in a sarcastic ...
Sep 3, 2007 -
Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!
"Oh yeah."said Kathy, slowly coming back to conciousness. She yawned and got to her feet. She looked at Slade, smiled, and started walking for the door. "I need to get ...
Sep 3, 2007 -
Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!
*Well this isnt good!! now what? Maybe we shoud have a Totally Cliche Action Story DT?
Sep 2, 2007 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Blank
Sep 2, 2007 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted, but your friends dont like it, and dont come over anymore. [/spoiler]I wish headwig was still alive!
Sep 2, 2007 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
9/10 Its like a video of me on a bad day! And its just hilarious
Sep 2, 2007 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted, but as soon as you get it, you drop it and it brakes I wish i could beat Alzz in candyland.
Sep 1, 2007 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted, but he doesnt love you back, and it breaks your heart and you commit suicide. I wish i was the most popular writer in the world.
Sep 1, 2007 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted but your too happy for everyone to handle, so you no longer have friends I wish that i could fly
Sep 1, 2007
